Chapter 7: Awake! Awake the Prince is Awake!
21 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So much, damn, fucken, paperwork!” He exclaimed as he stretched his back on the very sturdy, but extremely uncomfortable chair. 

He then looked around his new room made of stone. Looks like someone through a fit, tons of small veils shattered on the left wall. The right-wall has the tiniest window he has ever seen, and at either side of the window are huge shelves that once  held many glass vials. And behind him are mountains of documents and paperwork that are at most eleven years old. 

After he looked around he noticed his pendant shining a bright blue aura, which quickly turned into a very bright red, then gold,

He took his time examining the peculiar phenomenon, he then took off his own right made of steel and bronze yet the pendant did not change color like he thought it would. He checked the magic crystals, the runes, to every last detail, but  it was perfectly fine.

"Arnold! Arnold! He heard outside the door. Arnold!”

Arnold then quickly sprang off his desk while almost tripping on some books, to quickly open the door to see what's the emergency. “What!” he yelled.

“Vice royal physician Arnold!” She panted heavily. “The prince is Awake!”

What’s your name dear? He asked quickly as he grabbed his bag and crow shaped mask. 

“Anith, my name is Anith.” She answered as I looked at the pendant once again checking if it’s still glowing.

“Anith. Guide me to Prince Jonathan!” I demanded and I immediately booked it out of my ransacked office. 

____________________________________________________________________________

“Who is this man?” I asked Doralyne. 

“This is the new vice physician. Arnold Friech.” Doralyne answered much more calmly than earlier

“P- Prince Jonathan, why did you leave your bed?” Arnold exclaimed as he rushed to my feet and opened the bag revealing all sorts of tools, the one that caught my eye was the saw, and is still giving me shivers to this day. 

“I wanted to stre- Aww Ta Hack.” I said as he forced my mouth open and started examining it.

“Now what were you saying?” He asked as he looked directly into my eyes. 

“I said that I wanted to stretch my- owwww!” I said as he pricked my hand with a needle. It seem that i'm no longer dull to pain.

“Wanted to stretch your legs, my prince?” He said as he moved to examine my ears.

“Yes.” I told him

“Relax your legs please.” Arnold asked nicely as he reached into his bag for a hammer.

I looked at Doralynne confused and saw she is just as confused as I am. So I decided to wait till he was finished, which took around ten minutes of exercises and questions.

I soon realized I was weak, extremely weak. So I soon thought to myself that I needed to exercise more.

“We’re did Physician Alderint go?” I asked calmly as I remembered who took care of the prince.

“He got caught embezzling, my prince.” Arnold said. “Last question my prince, do you feel any missing memory’s or memories that do not belong there?”

“No I don’t, think so.” I lied.

Well prince you seem to be perfectly healthy in your condition, just exercise more and eat soup with meat with some greens for a couple months and you will be fine. Do you need anything else?” 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Unknown to Arnold he is about to be much more busy. Sadly to him people talk, and spread rumors, after the prince has awakened the rumor has changed that the people think he was the one who cured the prince. as many people are excited, and some are disappointed. Yet this is the best good news and biggest rumor they had in a long time.

0