5: Genius Bestfriend?
457 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realizing that Ganke would perhaps find out anyways, Miles didn't hide anything and told Ganke about it all.

"dude, since I know now that you are Spiderman, I can be like your sidekick or something right?" Ganke said as he clutched onto the side of the bunk bed, looking at Miles with stars glittering in his eyes.

"Fuck off, go to sleep" Miles grabbed a pillow and threw it at Ganke's face before turning around and pretending to be asleep.

But the whole time he was looking at his system screen.

[Status

Host: Miles Morales

Age: 16

System points: 10

Abilities: 

Spiderman [Lvl: 1 (100 to upgrade)]

  -Strength, Reflexes, Agility, Senses, etc.

Bio-Electricity [Lvl:1 (100 to upgrade)]

It was only now that Miles could get a good look at his status screen.

"That's right, Miles has Electric abilities, right? known as his Venom Blasts" Miles said in his mind excitedly, if even his Bio-Electricity powers could be upgraded, if they became strong enough, wouldn't he become someone who could control powerful electricity?

Broken, this is fucking broken.

Throughout the whole night, Miles had a large smile on his face as he calmly fell asleep on his bed and worried about nothing else.

This was his first day in this world, if it was a dream, he would be mad if he woke up in a hospital back on earth.

---

The next morning, Miles woke up pretty early to the sounds of Ganke Lee's snoring.

After brushing his teeth and wearing his uniform, Miles got ready for class to start.

"With my appearance in this world, the events that unfold will change," Miles said in deep thought.

Ganke Lee who had just finished showering came out of the bathroom and looked at Miles with a strange expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Miles asked as he noticed Ganke's gaze.

"Bro, are you just gonna act like what happened Last night was nothing?" Ganke Lee seemed to become excited as he thought back to the scene that happened last night.

"Last night? pause, that sounds crazy out of context, and of course not, just keep this as a secret for me okay?" Miles sat up as he stretched, he wasn't worried too much that Ganke would go off running his mouth.

"of course, no one would believe me even if I said something, but, can I be your helper, I have many skills you know" Ganke Lee started speaking about his tech skills and other things he knew how to do.

and Miles couldn't lie, He was interested.

"Let's talk about this after school bro, it's like 7 in the morning, chill" Miles rolled his eyes before grabbing his bag and leaving the room.

"hehe, ok" Ganke smiled and followed behind him, They talked about another topic while they each made their way to the cafeteria to eat breakfast and get their school day started.

---

Miles ate his breakfast slowly as a thought crept up into his mind.

He had been having so many ideas about his current situation that he didn't know what to do anymore.

He was pretty sure that the Peter Parker of this world was already dead, Kingpin and his goons were perhaps already out there right now, maybe even searching for him.

After watching so many Spiderman movies, Miles didn't want to get cloned, or end up in any such crazy situations.

The best way to avoid that was to become stronger, strong enough that all his enemies would pretty much fear him.

"To do that, I need to gain more system points and upgrade my abilities" Miles thought as he looked down at his palms.

Ganke noticed his mood seemed to be down and didn't bother speaking anymore and slowly ate his food as well, he was smart enough to realize that with the powers that Miles had, he had a lot of responsibility on his shoulders.

After a pretty regular day at school, with nothing but hordes of books and annoying teachers, Miles made his way back into his dorm with Ganke Lee following right behind him.

"Ganke, I need your help," Miles said as he looked at the computer geek who was couped up on his computer and hadn't spoken ever since they came into the room.

"What's up Miles," Ganke said as he spun around in his chair, looking at Miles in confusion.

"If you want to be the person who helps me when I fight crime, I need a lot of help from you," Miles said as he began to explain the things he wanted from Ganke.

Not only would he need Technology, tools, Gadgets, and even remote technical support when he went out, but he also wanted someone he could trust while he did all this.

Perhaps the issue of having a superhero suit could be dealt with at a later date, and Ganke could make a makeshift suit for him, at least so he could fight crime outside mysteriously and gain system points to become stronger.

Ganke was a little shocked at first, But the thought of building such high-tech things seemed to make him excited and he wanted to give it a try.

"hmm, I can come up with some drafts today and use the tech room to build some gadgets for us," Ganke said with excitement as a bunch of ideas began to sprout up in his head.

he had the role of a genius for a reason.

"Good luck man, Hit me up when you've got something I can use," Miles said before putting on some casual clothes and heading out.

"where are you going?" Ganke asked as he watched Miles leave through the window.

"I'm just going to look for something, don't worry too much bro," Miles said with a smile before sticking to the wall and leaping away from the academy Stealthily, making sure to avoid any of the surveillance cameras.

---

Patreon.com/StarGate1 for +10 Advanced chapters 

24