12: Alchemax
369 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Peter Parker could attempt to use his web shooters once again, his slightly bloated stomach started making some strange sounds.

"Are you hungry or something?" Miles smiled as he looked at Peter.

---

Within a few minutes they were soon at a random fast-food restaurant, and Miles only watched as Peter stuffed his face with no manners at all.

Miles looked at this scene expressionless and decided on a sudden plan.

"I see you want to return home," Miles said as he grabbed a fry from his plate.

"Of course I do, you wouldn't want to be stuck in another dimension right?" Peter said with a frown and continued to stuff his face even faster.

"wait- you have money to pay for all this right?" he raised a brow and looked at Miles.

"Of course, but what if I tell you that I might have a way for you to get back home?" Miles said with a mysterious look on his face, he even crossed his fingers together.

"What? A way back home? tell me right now" Peter shouted and immediately sat up from the chair, this sudden reaction caused many people in the restaurant to look at him strangely.

"I can help you get back, but I also want something from you, if you don't agree then you won't get shit out of me," Miles said as he shrugged and ate a fry.

"Something from me? what could it possibly be" Peter was confused, it wasn't like Miles was close to him or anything, what could this kid possibly want?

"It's nothing crazy, just teach me some of your Spiderman stuff and I'll also help you get home," Miles said and looked intently at Peter.

"That's all?" Peter raised an eyebrow as he looked at Miles.

"yes, what, was it too easy?" Miles widened his eyes in shock, he had previously expected Peter to be difficult and he had even planned out many other alternatives to get things out of him.

"Of course, but how can I believe that you know a way back to my dimension?" Peters said smugly, he didn't believe that Miles had a way, that was dimensional travel they were talking about.

"I know the location of a super collider that a certain supervillain wanted to use to open another dimension, with the help of that you can get back home, right" Miles with a grin as he observed Peters's expression.

"you...you are right, a super collider that can open the gate into another dimension, haha, that's it" Peter immediately became excited and stood up, his previously lifeless eyes had suddenly gained a hint of vitality.

"Also, without my help even if you go fight those villains by yourself, you will be killed like the blonde Spiderman of this world," Miles said with a sigh as he sat up as well.

"Ah, so those villains were the ones who killed the Spiderman of this world" Peter came to a sudden realization, it was only now that he realized getting his hands on that supercollider would be a lot of work and extremely dangerous if he did it alone.

"That's why I'm saying, teach me how to be like you, and with two Spidermen, our chances of getting that collider will become a lot higher," Miles said with a slight smile, he even explained to Peter about the Kingpins plan.

well, only the parts he could remember.

Peter who was in deep thought widened his eyes and said "Yes, you are right, kid, I'll teach you everything first before we attempt to get a hold of the collider" Peter said as he pointed at Miles with a proud face.

"Prepare to be trained by the best of the best," he said smugly.

"Yea right" Miles muttered under his breath softly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, what do we do to start?"

"..."

"well before all the training stuff, we need to go get some things from a certain laboratory," Peter said as he thought back to his memories.

"what about, my web slingers and shit?" Miles decided to ask, there was no way he would allow Peter to cheat him.

"We will get to that I promise, hehe" Peter chuckled as he stretched his back.

----

"Look up Alchemax for me on your phone," Peter said after a short while.

"it just seems to be a private tech campus, what's up?" Miles pretended to be oblivious and asked.

"Welp, that's where we will be headed," Peter said and wiped his face after finishing the last burger.

At the break of dawn Miles and Peter immediately made their way to Alchemax on a bus.

Along the way, Peter who was excited to finish this task and head back home couldn't help but continue talking, with him on the road the time passed by extremely fast.

---

After a while, Both Peter and Miles could be seen standing in the forest a few hundred meters away from the Alchemax building.

"so, this is what we are gonna do," Peter said as he crouched down and began explaining his plan.

Basically, in the short term, they were going to infiltrate the lab.

Although Miles was still young, Peter felt like he was reliable, and due to that, he allowed Miles to follow along.

After observing the employees for a while, Peter and Miles both watched as the huge Kingpin walked in and began speaking to one of the lab ladies in the room.

Although they were both shocked, they continued their observation and immediately got a hold of the password to the computer.

After making sure the scientist who was a woman left the room, chasing after The Kingpin, They immediately hopped out of the vents in the roof of the building and Peter began getting into the computer.

As Miles walked around the room, Looking at the strange technologies, his status screen which hadn't been opened for a while suddenly appeared.

[Status

Host: Miles Morales

Age: 16

System points: 40

Abilities: 

Spiderman [Lvl: 1 (100 to Upgrade)]

  -Strength, Reflexes, Agility, Senses, etc.

Bio-Electricity [Lvl: 1 (100 to Upgrade)

Martial Arts [Lvl: 2 (250 to Upgrade)] (Master)

Camouflage/Invisibility (Max) - (Part of Spiderman abilities)

--

There was now a new skill, and it was even maxed out.

"Shit, I forgot that Miles had invisibility powers, this is very useful," Miles thought, he was confused as to why it had only appeared in his stats at such a late time but now wasn't the time to be thinking about that.

------

remember that you can support me and read +10 advanced chapters at

Patreon.com/StarGate1

21