2. The world of enchancia
438 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urgg" I groan  as I tried to open  my eyes only to see a clouds infront  of my eyess"wait why am I falling right  now, u DAMNEDD GOD".

With a loud  scream i close my eyes to prepare  myself  to die AGAIN before  i slow down and land sofly. 

I open my eyes slowly  and checked  myself to see if I'm alright  or not .

"I thought  I was going  to  die again  just after getting a second chance" I take deep breath  to calm myself before swearing  to punch the God with all my might if I ever see him again.

"Isn't isekai supposed  to be as summoning  or reincarnation as a baby or something  why did he had to throw me from the sky".

"Well whatever, now how am I going  to get down from this freaking  huge tree though " I looked down to find myself  on top of a huge tree with a covered  by Forrest on all sides with a lake nearby . The sun was not high in the sky and will  probably  set within  a few hours.

"Though I have to admit  this is the most beautiful  scenery  I have ever seen , and I don't even think there was any place this beautiful  in my old world".

*Sighs* sighing  I sat across the branch  of that huge tree looking  at the scenery infront  of me  with huge trees everywhere , a few birds flying  though  much larger  than my previous world birds  and a beautiful lake with sunlight reflecting on it.

When suddenly  a breeze blows and my hair blows infront  of me to see it completely  silver in color  which felt really  smooth and silky. 

"I ii don't remember  having silver  hair  , well I could  definitely  thank that God for such beautiful  hair , not like I didn't  like my old hair  but this is surely  a hundred times better  than my previous  hair".

"ok now what else has changed about me ?" I wondered while touching my head and ear to see if I had got some animal ears or something only to find  a perfect pair of human ears .

"I would have definitely  loved to become a cute fox girl or  a cat girl "*sighs disappointedly *

"Now how to get down .. wait a sec its a different  world soooo could I use magic now " I realizes  with wide eyes and getting  excited  to try magic .

"Ok now to use  magi..HIEEEEE" when my foot slips from the branch and I start falling  down at Rocket  speed while screaming  my lungs out.

"GOD I WILL NOT PUNCH U PLEASE SAVE MEEE"

  I tried to think of whatever way I could to use magic to save myself or another way  but nothing  worked so I closed my eyes rightly  expecting   the pain to come but surprisingly  I landed on something  soft and fluffy ."ok I'm alive and not dead right " I checked myself  to make use im alright. 

*sighs* after getting  relieved  for getting  saved and  not dying  A  SECOND  time I stood up to go to my next destination  which is the lake.

Though  my relief was for short  while because of the growling  sound just behind  me.

After 30 min 

It has been 30 min and I've  been running  continuously   with a strange creature  like rhinoceros  but with a lot off fur and a crystal  horn on its head chasing  after me . Why u ask , well its the obvious  cliche  with me making an excellent  landing  on its body  "seriously  did  my bad luck followed  me to even this different  world".

"Though  I have to say it's amazing  how im not tired even after running  for so long , but I don’t  wanna spend  my new life just running  like this".

'Think calmly ren think,  your life is in danger you have to think something ' I tried to motivate  myself  to think of some idea to escape  but "ITS USELESS I CANT THINK CALMLY WITH A RHINOCEROS CHASING BEHIND ME".

I was trying  to run as fast as I can when something  bright shown behind  me , which on looking  back was the rhinoceros's  crystal  horn glowing  "I have a bad feeling  about it" I think nervously.

And due to the clumsy girl that I'm i tripped on a tree root and fell face first on the ground when a bright beam of light just passes above  my head barely missing me ."Ahh should  I be thankful  for my clumsiness or curse myself, comeon ren its not time to think such useless things".

I see the creature coming  towards me very fast , " ok its now or never " I closed my eyes tighly and imagine  the flow of mana like in those novels thinking  of forming  a fireball in my hand when unexpectedly I felt something  flow inside me towards  my palm ,and I open my eyes to see a bright  flame in my palm.

I just threw it without thinking about anything  towards the creature  and continued to forming more fireballs and threw them till the area was covered in dust and fire everywhere.

After a while the dust cleared and fire stopped so I tried to examine  the place only to find many craters covering the land with the creature's body fully burned to crisp "woah I'm pretty  overpowered  aren't i" I think to myself  wide eyed with surprise and excitement .

"wait so do..doesn't that mean  I wasted my 30 minutes  by running  from that thing" I smiled wryly and slumped down felling  like an idiot. 

"Ok whatever no use  thinking  about my own idiotic self ,onto our destination  the lake" i raised my fist and started to walk towards the lake or what I think is the direction of the lake. 

After 1 hour 

After getting  lost and searching  for one hour I finally found  the lake and slumped down near the end of lake.

Author's note 

Hello there 🙋‍♂️guys here's  your author  again  with another  chappy .

Do tell if u like it or not or what I could  improve  to make it better.

Bye bye see you all in next chappy 🤗.

20