3. Escaping again and meeting a fox girl
354 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's  pov 

It was nearly  sunset with the sun just a hour or so before setting  with the sky colored in a beautiful  orange  color shining  brightly on the surface of the lake  with birds flying  in the sky making  a otherworldly  beautiful scenery.

Though thats not in the place with  a beautiful  young  girl with long waist length beautiful  silver hair sitting  near the edge of the lake looking  wide eyes blankly at her own reflection  in the lake.

Yes , that's the newly reincarnated  or thrown in this world by the God ,Ren.

REN'S POV 

"Umm un um" I tried to speak something but nothing  came out of my mouth  due to shock or well surprise   .

"i..is it r..really  me , AHHH I CANT BELIEVE  IM SOOO CUTE" I screamed so loudly I myself could  have gone deaf myself.

"I was always insecure due to my looks but not anymore  , with these looks I could  even give an idol a run for a money , yup yup definitely  " I nodded to myself  while having  a dreamy look in my eyes " I could even fall for myself  as well I think with such beauty,  God you are not completely  useless hah , thanks I think I will not punch you now ".

"Though I would  have liked if the clothes weren't  so revealing  "I smiled wryly  looking  at my dress which was a top  with  a deep cleavage and a very short skirt , " come on u useless God  atleast you could  have given  me some clothes  that would be good to  wear i n forest , are u kidding  me who wear such clothes  in forest ".

*sighs taking  deep breaths* " well whatever  he does want to be punched afterall thats why he is doing  all this ,yea thats the reason  , yup definitely " I made up my mind to definitely  meet that so called God  again one day and punch him so hard he will never dare to mess with anyone .

"Ok leaving  my aim of punching  a God aside my current  aim is to expl....grrr* grumbling sound * ok maybe I should  eat something  first " I decided to find something  to eat to calm down  my stomach  before  exploring  magic more" what I can't think and concentrate  with an empty stomach "and so I  started my search operation for some fruit or some small animal to eat  , but .

" are you kidding  me there's seriously  no trees with something to eat r any animal  here in such a big forest ".

As always luck decided to leave my side again .

After 1 hour

Its completely  dark now  with a beautiful night   sky with   seven moons of different  colors , with stars everywhere.

Though I don't have any interest in enjoying  the beauty of the night sky right now because,

" IM SOO HUNGRY " i didn't  got anything  to eat so yea im sleeping  empty stomach tonight.

"Ok sleep ren sleep , tommorow  you have to find that rhinoceros  corpse so you could  eat something " I tried to encourage  myself  to bear with it but "grrr" I can't really  encourage  my stomach  to bear it .

Next day 

The next day the sun was just rising  with birds chirping  , but I don't have time to care about that all .

Right now I'm just running  towards the direction  I think was the rhinoceros  creature's  corpse  was .

It took me nearly  2 hours to find the place  only to be disappointed  , why you ask because  the only thing left of the corpse  was its bones .

" God can't you seriously  pity this poor hungry lil child that you are making  me go through  all these things " I  tried to act pitiful  to gain some help from that so called useless God but , yup as you guess nothing  happened. 

No actually  something did happen but not something  that I wanted  right now .because a creature  came from the bushes nearby. 

"H..hey th..there " i smiled nervously yup right now I'm infront  of a cerebrus like creature with three heads but its completely  silver in color  instead of black with a red crystal  like thing on its forehead .

"Umm I don't mind... if you.. h..had eaten the ri..rhinoceros  so can you.. you leave me pl..please " I know its childish  to ask a creature  like this to leave you but can you blame me .

Some time later 

It has been a lil while later and guess what I'm in a similar  situation  again  with the cerebrus  now chasing  after me .

"Come on are you serious you already ate my breakfast  and now you wanna eat me as well " I shouted at the cerebrus  while running and throwing  the fireballs  im creating but that cerebrus is dodging  all of those without  getting  a scratch. 

After running  for a while I came across a deep valley  , " am I going  to die now?  "  I concentrated  as much as I can into concentrating mana in my legs and used a wind spell to make me fly across the valley but ,

" wain wait , HOW SHOULD I STOP "  I was sent flying  away to a long distance  ,I tried to slow down myself  with magic but before I could  stop completely  I collided with a tree and fell down , though  I landed on something  soft  AGAIN .

"not again " I closed my eyes tightly in fear and was going  to start running  again when I heard something  that felt like the most beautiful  voice I've ever heard .

" will you get up or are you going  to sleep there all day " yup I landed on a girl and not just any girl but an extraordinary otherworldly   beautiful  girl of nearly my age who could even give me a run for money in case of beauty,  though  the thing that attracted  me the most about her  was  two sets of fox ears and a fluffy soft smooth  tail on which I landed , yup a completely fluffy soft real fox girl .

"So soft " I just blbbered whatever  I was thinking  in trance but was woke up from my trance by a very hard   pain on my cheeks .

Author's  note 

Thats for today guys , thanks for giving  my book a chance  and for your support  . 

Do tell if I  could add anything  to improve  the quality of the story 

See you in the next chappy.

19