4. A tsundere fox-girl
254 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's  pov 

Ren managed to outrun the  cerebrus  like creature but somehow  with her being extremely  luck in bad luck got into another  trouble  , that is painful mentally  than physically  getting  slapped  by such a cute fox girl on whom she already formed a crush on.

Though the poor fox girl can't be blamed as well when it was Ren who decided  to make her grand entrance by falling  from above on her, 

Though  that didn't  discourage her enough  to not enjoy the fluffiness  of the heavenly tail .

"Grr will you get up from me and LEAVE MY FREAKING tail " the fox girl finally   lost her cool and shouted at her , 

"Umm so soft so fluffy"*fluff fluff* our dear clumsy girl is in her own trance of enjoying  the fluffiness even after getting  slapped and getting  shouted.

The poor girl could do nothing  to stop Ren from fluffing her tail  and just laid their grumbling  praying  to any God in existence  to save her from this fluff crazed demon.

She tried to escape  a lot  but infront  of this  fluff crazy demon  blessed by the God himself  what can a poor lil girl do.

Ren would  have probably  been happy to even enjoy the fluffy paradise  for whole night but her enjoyment  had to stop  to her disappointment  and to the fox girl's relief .

But the relief  was short while because  the  reason  for Ren stopping  her fluffing was a large cerebrus  like creature  that she thought  she had escaped.

Both the girls had different  expressions  on there faces , whereas  Ren's face had a wry smile with a lil tiny bit  no a lot of irritation  , the other girls was completely  pale with wide eyes in fright.

"Ohh comeon did you seriously  followed me even here" After complaining  irritatedly , well not like she could do anything  other than complaining  right now, so she did what she did the most in this new world , she just grabbed the poor girl's  hand and started to run at her full speed.

Just after starting  to run the fox girl came back to her senses and started  to bombard  Ren with questions 

" wh..why is a silverus ch..chasing  after you , aren't  the A r..rank mo..monsters  , what did you do to make it so angry , and why are you pulling  me with you ?" The poor girl  who got into a troublesome  situation  because  of a certain  someone  started to panic.

"Oh so its name is silverus ,hmm yup easy to understand  why its named like that" Though that certain someone  for the trouble  was pretty  carefree .

"From everything  that I said is that the only thing you heard" though her reply did irritate the fox girl.

" ahh w..well its ehehe"'did i got corrupted by that God and became  like him ' Ren thought  frightenedly about becoming  like a certain  God "wait I didn't  make it angry , instead  I should  be the one to be angry , i couldn't eat my food because  ofit.....grr *stomach grumbling * seriously  now I'm feeling  hungry  remembering  about it and about me pulling  your hand do you wanna end up as its meal i could leave you then".

Both the girls  continued running  for a while from the silverus  until they came across a river . 

"Hope you are good at swimming  foxy" saying  it she jumped  into the river pulling  the fox girl along with her .

"HIEE" though the poor fox didn't  like the surprise  much about getting  pulled into the river so suddenly .

After a while

After swimming  through  the river to escape  from the silverus  the duo finally  climbed a river bank a and layed flat  on the sand  ground .

"*sighing *finally I escaped  from him,  Yay  hehe ...OUCH " Ren was celebrating  her safe escape  from the silverus  when a certain  fox girl pinched her cheeks very hard.

" why did I had to run so much from such a dangerous  creature, I didn't  even did anything  to it ....." the fox girl started to complain  about her getting  involved  in such troublesome  situation  but Ren's eyes were on something  else .

" so sad " ren thought loudly  getting  disappointedly like she just lost the chance to enjoy paradise.

"What are you talking  about " the ox girl became  confused  because  of it.

" the fluffy tail" ren replied disappointedly  looking  at the tail that was once fluffy paradise  now shrunken due to water .

Though  before ren could say anything  else she felt extreme pain on both her cheeks.

Yup she got slapped for a second  time by the same girl again.

Later at Night 

Finally after getting  over her depression  for getting  slapped  by the girl she developed  a crush on and seeing the fluffy  tail back to its fluffiness Ren and the fox girl are right now sitting  across a campfire right now trying  to know each other  a bit .

"So you’re  Ren ? And you don't remember  much before waking  up in this forest  today , I see thats why  you didn't  recognize  the silverus  as well ,yea now it makes sense "the poor fox girl beloved Ren's  story completely " ok anyway  my name is ixia , nice to meet you " 

" ehe nice to meet you too , and well I'm sorry about touching  your tail " ren apologized for touching  ixia's tail without  permission  but not like she isn't  going  to do it again  in future .

They just sat silently after that not knowing  what to say when "stomach  grumbling"  hearing  Ren's  stomach grumbling  ixia brought  some bread  from her bag and handed it over to Ren " its not like I'm giving it to you because  I like you  or anything  I just have extra so you can have some " 

" yup sure thanks " ren tried not to smile too much seeing  the tsundere  personality  of the fox.

After having  dinner ren decided  to keep  watch first while ixia sleep so right now she is just sitting  near the campfire looking  at the seven moons and stars covering  the sky .

" this second  life maynot be that bad afterall , I just hope to find my mumma  one day though if she really  is in this world like the God told "

17