5. Learning about magic
202 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note 

Heyaaa 🖐 guys good morning/afternoon/noon/night/evening ahh so confusing , anyway here's a new chappy.

Thanks for giving  my story  a chance.

I was trying  to make an image of Ixia but the ai seriously gave me a headache with all the weird images its creating,  will try to give the image soon.

Enjoy the chapter.

______________________________________________________

It was the next morning  with the sun shining  brightly  with ixia our super fluffy fox girl preparing  the breakfast  , while Ren is well still sleeping  which is one of her most favorite  hobbies  to do afterall.

*sniff**sniff*"umm something  delicious" Though  there is one other thing  important  for her than sleep which is food.

"Good morning  to you too" ixia greeted  her giving  a tight lipped smile showing her irritation  for Ren  noticing  food even before noticing  her.

"Ahh ehe Good morning  ixia , what are you making , it smells delicious" Still Ren was looking  at the food only drooling  a slight bit.

Rolling  her eyes at the drooling  Ren infront of her she replied "just some meat from crystal deer i hunted this morning  before you woke up".

"Ohh ..wait a sec  ixia you can fight ?" Ren  asked a bit of surprise, though  the next moment she found  the cloth ixia was using  to hold the food  vessel on his face "mphh ....what was that for?"

"Then why did you make such a surprise  face that I can fight" Ren managed  to  anger her again  which she is doing  pretty  often  after meeting  her.

"Well ..ehe don't know , umm maybe because  you ran away from that monster  yesterday  with me as well?" Ren wondered not sure herself.

"That was a freaking  A rank monster  and even a strongest among  A rank , what do u expect from me ? I still can't believe your guys for making it angry so much" she could only shake  her head in exasperation at the troublemaker human infront of her.

"Hey I already  told you I didn't  made it angry" the  troublemaker  tried to justify  herself.

"Whatever , who knows you might have landed on it from sky like on me as well" ixia just rolled her eyes saying  it not knowing  the troublemaker  already  did it with  another  creature  actually.

"Ahh well I did it with another rhinoceros  like monster bit not with the silverus" the troublemaker  tried to justify  herself  again while pouting  trying  to look cute to make the fox belive in her.

"Wait a sec , you actually  DID landed  on a monster as well" the fox girl could only look open mouthed and wide eyes at Ren, "wait you said it was a rhinoceros like monster , did it had a crystal  horn on its head?" Ixia asked nervously  hoping  it not to be as she is thinking "a crystalceros".

"Yup and it was throwing  some light like beams from it , it was pretty  scary" Though  the troublemaker  has no plan to let the poor fox get any relief.

"YOU ACTUALLY  ANGERED  FREAKING  TWO A RANK MONSTERS" The poor fox girl finally  couldn't  take it anymore  and shouted at at the carefree looking  troublemaker.

"You don't have have to freak out so much I .." she was trying  to calm down the fox but,

"How can I calm down when I'm with someone  who has two A rank angry monsters behind her?" The fox has no intention  of listening  to her.

"Oi foxy I'm telling  I already  killed that crystalceros or whatever,  ..whoever  named those creatures  was seriously  one heck of a lazy person" As always Ren with put thinking  of common  sense said something  ridiculous  for the poor fox to believe.  (A/n totally agree with Ren who named those monsters  is really lazy😝)

The fox girl froze on hearing it "I think I lost my mind due to the shock of A rank monsters , did you just told you defeated the crystalceros  , ..alone?" It was too difficult  for her to believe.

"Well no you are perfectly  fine I think? I actually  defeated  it though  I didn't  see properly, I think it died with the one fireball itself" Ren continued  to give answers  carelessly  with complete  attention  on the food served infront  of her.

"Are you freaking  kidding  with me , it is an A rank monster  with the hardest defense  and you are saying  you took it down with one FIREBALL , it would take even several  mages with superior  level  magic to break  through  its defense,  and didn't  you say you don't remember  how to use magic , then how did you if you are trying  to lie just to impress me , come up with a better lie" the fox girl just blabbered  not able to believe  whatever  Ren just said.

"Well its up to you to believe  , ummh its delicious  by the way  I could  eat it as much as I want " Ren's  attention  was more on food though  rather than the complaining  fox, " ohh by the way can you teach me how to use magic PROPERLY" she had to use the word properly  loud enough  so that atleast  she could enjoy magic without  fear of again  ending up flying somewhere else.

*sigh*"Whatever  fine lets finish our breakfast  then I will teach you" The poor fox thought  it would be better for her to teach this stupid troublemaker  magic rather than increasing  her mental pressure with her ridiculous stories  not realizing she is going  to get even more shocks that she is going to get into.

Time skip 

After a while after the two girls had finished  their breakfast , they are right now sitting in  an open area in the forest where our fox-girl ixia is trying  to teach how to use magic PROPERLY to Ren.

"Ok so to use magic fist you should have good control over mana which helps you to use magic to do different things , now everyone in the world has mana even the plants , but if you don't have enough  mana or not good control  over it you couldn't  use magic, which is why Magicians are so rare, and if you have too little  mana it will be difficult  for you to do anything  but if you have too much mana as well you will have difficulty  controlling it properly  and making  it work like you wanted it to" ixia was trying  her best to explain  how to use magic  to Ren though our troublemaker is trying  not to fall asleep due to listening  to such a long speech.  (A/n can't blame Ren even i was feeling  sleepy)

"Oiii are you listening  to me*books Ren's head with her fist*"OUCH"" ixia could only facefalm at the troublemaker.

"Ok let's start our training  by first making  you feel the mana in your body , here hold my hand ,close your eyes and feel the mana flowing  from me to you"  Ixia hold Ren's  hand and flows her mana into Ren.

"Hmm I see , I can feel something  fluffy feeling flowing" 

'Fluff crazed' the fox could only facepalm at the human.

"Ok now think about forming a fireball in your palm and  flow the mana into it as much as you can , so we could get an idea of your magic power" the fox girl asked Ren to do not realizing the trouble our troublemaker is going  to do due to it.

16