8. Ren’s weakness and plot in dark
152 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been an hour and Ren have been sitting infront of Ixia getting scolded for trying to escape from the room which was a torture room for Ren.

"Are you serious, I leave you for an hour and you decide to couse trouble" Ixia complains while facepalming herself.

"I wasn't really causing any trouble" The troublemaker tried to defend herself looking8 everywhere but at Ixia, 'well I agree i maybe causing a little trouble eheh, but its not my fault  its the torture room's fault seriously' Ren decided to blame the room for the trouble though.

*sigh*"seriously what should I do with you" the fox girl could only shake her head.

"You wouldn't understand how boring it was for me to stay for so long in this torture room" Ren had a lot of complaining to do regarding the torture room though.

"Anyway those old geezers finally agreed to let you stay in the village.." before she could finish fully the overexposed human named Ren jumped from her seat,

"YAYYY" but the fox girl somehow made her sit.

"Will you sit down quietly for a little bit and listen to me, those old geezers have agreed for you to stay here but you will have to say with me all the time okay , and I'm serious,  don't hurt anyone from the village" Ixia told Ren seriously to make her understand.

"Okie doki" the overexcited human was too carefree about it though.

*sigh* the fox could only pray to all the Gods in existence to the troublemaker named Ren from causing any trouble, which she herself wasn't sure if she could be stopped from causing trouble.

"Anyways let's eat dinner and sleep for today, its late night ,tomorrow I will show you the while village, I'm sure you would love it" 

"Ahh finaly I could leave this torture room" Ren started to shed some dramatic tears on her happiness of leaving the torture room for her.

"Dont be so overdramatic" the fox could only roll her eyes at the human's dramatics.

"Im swearing I will never enter this torture room again" It looked like the experience was quite traumatic for the poor Ren though.

Time skip

After dinner for lover Ren enjoyed quite a lot which she would have loved to continue even for more time, and sure she even ished she could do that because of the situation she is right now.

"I..ixia if yo..you want you can take bath, I will t..take after you" the ever carefree Ren seemed quite nervous about taking a bath together with the fox it seems, 'I mean I tease her but teasing is different I never thought about going to bath with the girl I've crush on so soon, I can't take it, you so called God if you are behind it you're so going to regret it's.

"Come on, just enter the bath" ixia's voice broke her thoughts and reminded Ren of her problem again.

"Then let me take the bath first, then you can" Ren used her genius brain to come up with an idea.

"Will you enter or not" the fox seemed too tired to deal with the human's antics.

"B..but.." 

"Ohh my, is it that the brave and mighty Ren who is not afraid of even monsters, nervous to take bath with another girl" the fox girl seemed to come at the realization and a devious grin forms at her lips.

"N...no I.. its not.. not like that" poor Ren tried to deny it but her tomato red face was telling a different story.

"Come on lets go let's go" and with a devious grin the fox girl kept on pushing poor Ren until she is in the bath with Ren shouting to leave her.

"HE..HEYY STOP, DONT ,ST..STOP" 

Time skip

The duo finished their bath and are right now in Ixia's bedroom with ixia having a large grin on her face , whereas poor Ren was crouching at the corner of the room mumbling,

"Its sexual harassment I'm telling" the poor Ren was seriously traumatized for a second time after coming to the village.

Ixia could only roll her eyes at the mumbling of the human, before forming a grin again "fufu well well it seems I've found the weakness of the mighty Ren hah".

"You’re a Demon" Ren could do nothing except complain though, which only increased the grin on the fox's face.

"Well its late night so I will stop my teasing for NOW, come on lets sleep" and with that she layed on the bed.

"Umm w..where am I sleeping" Ren had some bad feeling about it.

"Obviously on my bed" and which come true.

On hearing it Ren completely went pale as white as paper "y..you mean together wi...with you".

"Yea ...wait a sec" she seemed to come to the realization before the grin on her face is back "it seems im going  enjoying teasing you even more"

"NOoo" and with that Ren was forced to sleep with the devious fox, well that is if she could sleep with the fox girl behind her in the same bed.

'Come on how will I sleep with the girl I've crush on sleeping on the same bed not to forgot about the bath, God save me' Ren could only pray to God to let her get through the night somehow.

"Good night Ren"

"G..good ...night" it seems to be a long and difficult night for poor Ren.

______________________________________________________

While our duo was enjoying each other's company or well the fox was enjoying more in another house of the village there we're two people talking in the dark with little light.

"Do you understand ? I want it done as soon as possible without any mistake" one of the men said it sounding quite rough.

"Dont worry sir, your work will be done, the human will be framed just as you have told, and no one will belive that human anyway for sure after everything their kind have done" 

"Hmm do it and i will give you a high post as you like in future for sure if our plan goes successfully as planned , but remember under no circumstances should my name come out as being involved in it"

"It will not, your job will be done without any problems, if I may leave now sir" the man bowed and leaves the house without anyone noticing.

'Hmm after everything those humans have done how can lord axel allow her to live her .doesn't matter, if everything goes right I would marry lady ixia and became the next lord of the village and after taking back our kingdom from those filthy humans fufu" the other man was planning with a devil like dusgusting smile on his face.

15