9. Tour of the village and maybe some trouble
145 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new morning of a new day with with the village filled with sounds of people working or children's playing with happiness,....though our Ren is anything but happy right now,

"Come on don't be so lazy in the morning Ren you look like a undead right now with your face" Ixia has been trying hard for to woke up Ren from her sleepy state "come on go wash your face then we will go for breakfast".

"..Five more minutes.." well it was obviously pretty useless against the sleepy Ren.

"Get up right now or I will not give you breakfast" ixia decided to finally threaten Ren with her second favorite thing to do.

"Argh ...fine I'm awake.... yawnn.. you are so mean in the morning itself" finally the fox got successful in her mission of waking up the lazy human.

"Good, now wash your face fast, I will go prepare the breakfast" the fox decided to ignore Ren's remark and skipped out of room after giving her a warning not to fall asleep again.

"Fine , stop behaving like my mumma now " Ren just lazily went to wash her face thinking about her long difficult sleepless night she had to go through 'how can I even sleep with my crush just beside me, it was too much for someone like me and as soon as i get to sleep i have to get up'.

After washing her face and trying to remove her sleepiness which was pretty useless for a sleepyhead like her.

On reaching the dining room she saw Ixia in the kitchen bringing the breakfast and another man not much older than them looking similar to ixia on the dinning table looking at her,

"Hey good morning, had a good sleep?"the unknown person asked Ren pretty cheerfully.

"Ehh umm morning? Yea I had" 'if you could call that as sleep even' it was pretty awkward for her to converse with a complete stranger easily though.

"Ohhh Ren you came, breakfast is ready come" at that moment her savior in shining armo...well apron came with the breakfast to save her from the awkwardness.

"Ohhhh it smells delicious, I can’t wait" Though the food loving Ren forgot about all the Awkwardness on the mention of food.

"Ixia don't you think you forgot to introduce your friend to your favorite and lovely brother" Axel complained to ixia childishly.

*sigh*"Ren this irritating creature present in this room is unfortunately my brother his name is Axel, he is also the village lord, though you don't have to care much about him and just ignore him and enjoy the food" ixia could only facepalm herself and introduce her brother "and he is no way lovely, and what do you mean by my favorite brother you are my only brother"

"Little sis you could be a little more gentle and cute with me you know" seeing him right now no one would believe he is the lord of a village with how childish he is acting.

"You both seemed pretty close to each other" Ren felt happy seeing the two fighting childishly with each other but had a little bit of jealousy and sadness for not being able to experience it herself as well.

"..w..well n..not much" ixia shifted her gaze to her food with her face flustered.

"Yup, now my cute little sis is back" 

"Haha so what about your parents, are they not at home?" With the flow of talks Ren just asked which was followed by an incredible awkward atmosphere especially for the siblings who didn't know how to answer.

"..um t..they ...aren't here right now" ixia somehow managed to answer, while Axel was fisting his hand under the table.

"Umm ok , the food is delicious by the way" seeing the awkward atmosphere Ren understood something was wrong and decided to change the subject.

And with that Ren and the siblings finished their breakfast with little chats now and then.

After breakfast Axel had some work to do as the village lord so he went and ixia decided to give Ren a tour of the village.

Time skip

And like that time passed with the duo roaming through the village with Ren trying different kind of foods she never knew of, and Ren even trying to ride a horse which went pretty bad which is the reason of her grumbling right now.

"Fuhahah I.. i didn't know you didn't know horse riding after seeing how excited you were to ride them" it was quite entertaining for the fox girl though.

"Come on that horse was just too grumpy, I'm swearing im never riding another of those things again" the poor Ren had been going through many traumatic experiences in the village it seems.

"Haha come on lets go its going to be sunset in an hour I wanna show you something" after controlling her laughter the fox girl pulled Ren's hand in the direction leading to the exit of the village.

And so the duo went into the forest with the fox girl leading the way, "will you stop those giggling of yours" Ren was still grumbling about her falling experience of the horse.

"So..sorry fufu it was just too funny how you we're falling again and again hahaha" the fox girl enjoyed her situation a lot though 'though I can't respect you any less as well for trying again and again even after falling' ixia smiled looking at the grumbling Ren infront of her.

And just like that with Ren grumbling and ixia teasing her the duo reached their destination and came out of the Dense forest to a view that Ren is definitely never forgetting ever.

Infront of the duo is a beautiful waterfall with blue crystals embedded in the rocks of the are and with the sun setting and light reflecting from the crystals and waterfall, the view was totally otherworldly for Ren who could only look with open mouth at the beautiful view.

"Beautiful isn't it,even if its nearby the village not many people knew about this place due to how dense the forest is and I was the one to discover it" the fox girl was quite proud of her discovery.

"Woahhh" Ren had no other words to explain the view.

"R..Ren I know its quite childish and may sound  weird maybe..." ixia called Ren and tried to say something but she sound too nervous.

"What?" Ren asked while tilting her head which was too cute for the fox to handle.

"Willyoubemyfriend?" She said so fast that even Ren with her powers also couldn't hear.

"Ehhh what will you tell a little slower"

*sigh* after taking a few deep breaths ixia decided to say slowly "will you..." but their talks was interrupted by a loud scream coming from the direction of the village.

13