10. An unnatural monster attack
126 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The duo we're enjoying their tour when something troublesome came because of which they were right now running back to the village.

"Is their some dangerous monsters nearby or anything that might have attacked the village?" Ren asked wondering about the reason for the scream.

"Not that I know, people from the village regularly go into the forest to hunt but I've never heard of the presence of any dangerous monsters" ixia herself was confused about it even though it is her village 'I've to save the people, i can't loose anymore of my closed ones'.

And with that the duo ran through the forest with everything they have got and reached at the village only to find many of the houses of the village destroyed, people badly injured, and some people fighting a monster which was quite familiar to Ren.

"Are you seriously kidding me ?" 

"Well I don't think, it really is the silverus, do u think it followed us?" The fox was not sure herself how to interpret the situation.

"Why is it following me though, I thought we escaped from it" Ren was quite irritated by the monster thats not leaving her.

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to anger it because of which its chasing you?" The fox asked Ren while looking at her suspiciously knowing how much of a troublemaker the human is.

"I didn't it was he who stole my food so I should be angry not him" Ren was still sore about the monster stealing especially food from her.

"Are you it wasn't the other way round" the fox still had a suspicious look.

"Fine if it wanna fight me so much, I will fight it and take my revenge for my food" revenge for food was quite a motivation for he food loving Ren to fight any monster afterall.

"Are you listening to me its not a monster you could take down so easily" 

"Lets go" ixia was trying to make Ren understand but the human just ignored the fox and ran towards the village at a speed ixia couldn't even manage to see.

"Dont leave me alone idiot" and with that the fox ran towards the village as well though with more normal speed.

On reaching the village ixia saw Ren trying to dodge the sylverus's attacks with quite a bitter face because of her attacks missing the silverus everytime.

"Come on hit just once and I will make a barbecue out of this monster" even while fighting only food is in Ren's mind.

Ren's attacks we're not hitting but anyone seeing the fight could easily guess the power behind those attacks from the craters forming even though Ren wasn't using much of her powers afterall if she used her full power there wouldn't be even a village to save.

While the two we're fighting ixia went inside the village to find her brother and understand the situation.

Whom she found in their home seriously injured with an broken arm along with many of the village elders and other persons.

"Br...brother how did it happened, are you alright, no obviously you're not" Even though they always fight it was pretty obvious the both of them love each other very much  so it was obvious for the fox girl to become frantic on seeing her brother's condition.

"Ixia calm down im alright it will be fine, what about that silverus?" Axel tried to calm his little sister while enquiring about the silverus. 

"Ahh that Ren is currently fighting it, but im not sure if she can defeat it, the silverus is too fast for her attacks to hit" even after knowing about the powers of the human she was quite worried as well 'I shouldn't have left her alone there, I should go back'.

"What she is fighting alone against a monster like that, we should go help her that monster is definitely not a normal silverus, there’s something wrong with it" 

"What do you mean brother, I felt it pretty weird myself, it was like the monster is specifically following Ren, it was very weird for a monster to follow someone like this, even right now the monster is ignoring everyone else while fighting Ren" ixia herself had some suspicion regarding the silverus.

"What, that dangerous monster was following that despicable human and you brought her to our village which resulted in so much harm to our people, obviously that human must have done something to the silverus for it being so angry" an arrogant looking wolf beastkin said it while scowling.

"We should kill the human maybe then the monster would stop its rampage" and just like that everyone present there blames how the ixia brought the human and trouble taht came with it.

"SILENT, are you all saying that its lady ixia's fault for bringing the human here" the tiger beastkin Areos silenced the commotion 

"If you all forgot whom you're all blaming is the one right now protecting the village aline while you all are just blaming her" Axel finally decided to support Ren and with that everyone went silent "we should instead plan on how to defeat the monster" 

"Im going to help her, I don't want loose my friend again" and with that ixia stood up to help the first friend she made.

But before she could leave the house a guard who was previously fighting the monster came running into the house out of breath "lo..lord Axel th..the monster it..its been defeated"

"What really, finally we could relax how was it defeated though, there was definitely something wro.."

"What about Ren the human who was fighting it?" Axel was going to enquire about the monster when ixia worried about Ren intervened and asked the guard about her.

"That human actually, she is the one who defeated the silverus alone" "WHAT" and with that everyone in the room we're shocked and the complete room went silent.

"Impossible, how can a little girl a human at that can defeat a monster like that alone, are you sure you're not lying just to get away from fighting that monster" the arrogant wolf said even though it was he himself who was hiding instead of protecting the village.

"Sir Cyrus I'm telling what I really saw myself" 

"Instead of wasting time, here we should go there and confirm it ourself" and with Axel's decision everyone started to go in the direction where the fight was going on.

Only to find an unbelievable scene there as the human was looking smug at the supposed silverus corpse which has now burnt to crisp,

"Heh I told I will make a barbecue out of you ,didn't I?" 

It was totally unbelievable for the villagers to accept that the monster that even they all together couldn't defeat was defeated by human girl alone.

"You weren't lying about her powers when you told about it" Axel could finally understand just how powerful the human his sister brought is.

But ixia instead of answering him just ran towards Ren and pulled her in a tight hug, which left the human quite flabbergasted.

13