14. Attack on Ixia
159 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown to all the dangers coming for them the fox the fox girl and the human spent their days in peaceful manner enjoying their time together and even sometimes playing with small children of village or helping people.

After all these even the other villagers have opened up to Ren and have started to have trust in her afterall how can someone not like our cute and clumsy Ren except if that person isn't an idiot.

In case of Ixia, well she has grown completely inseparable from Ren and have obviously fallen for our human as well though she will probably not accept it.

Well it doesn't matter for Ren as she is already too happy to get people who love her so much unlike in her previous life.

And about the church, for few days after the incident with the high priest they all remained alert for any danger but since nothing happened they relaxed after a few days.

And as for today the duo are today on a shopping spree in one of the few shops of the village, it isn't much big but there are a lot of clothes with design Ren had never seen before and which aren't much pricey as well.

Though right now Ren is in kind of trouble,

"For the final time im not wearing THAT" 

"Whats wrong with it, it looks so nice on you, come in just give it a try" Ixia tried to pursue Ren to try the clothes she was giving her.

"No no no I'm not trying that, its SO revealing" Ren was completely against the idea of trying it.

"Come on its not that revealing it would look good on you" ixia tried to pursue Ren again 'and I could see your shy flushed face again hehe' it seems for a change it is the cunning but cute fox girl responsible for the trouble caused to poor Ren.

"..bu..but.." it seems Ren was still not completely convinced.

"Come on if you try it i will allow you to fluff my tail for as long as you want, deal?" Ixia tried to finaly bribe the human with her tail.

"DEAL" taking the clothes from Ixia at lightning speed Ren vanished into the Changing room.

"Ahh.." it seems the bribery plan worked better than the fox expected but seeing Ren's motivation ixia was not sure if it was right to bribe Ren with that.

Since it would be impossible now to save her tail from the fluff crazed human she just gave up on her future and just showed a wry smile.

And with that ixia stood there waiting for Ren to change clothes and show up.

After a few minutes of waiting Ren finally popped her head from the changing room. Seeing her ixia stood with anticipation,

"Soo? How is it? Let me show, let me show" the fox girl had no patience to wait anymore.

"Umm.. do I really have to come out?" Ren was to shy to come and hesitated while poking his head out.

"Yes you HAVE to" the fox girl's excitement was not helping Ren's situation any better.

"Do I really really have to?" 

"YES" the fox was too loud today.

"Ahhh...I don't wanna" saying it Ren hides inside the changing room.

"Hey hey hey Ren come show me don't hide, I'm telling you Ren, if you don't show yourself I will come inside" 

"Noo you can't do that" 

"I CAN,I'm super serious right now" the fox was very serious for this.

"...I cant"

"Come on Ren remember our deal soft fluffy smooth tails to fluff, so soft fluffy, so sad you won't be able to enjoy the fluffiness" ixia tried to tempt Ren very much hearing which Ren just gulped, afterall the temptation was too much for someone like Ren.

"..FINE I'm coming" saying it Ren just comes out of the changing room and closes her eyes tightly with embarrassment.

After not hearing the fox say anything, Ren opens her one eye slightly to see what happened only to see the fox girl completely frozen looking at Ren with wide open eyes.

".hey, how am I looking, its weird right? I knew I wouldn't look good in it, are you listening to me ixia" seeing the fox girl not saying anything Ren just rambled.

"...Beautiful" ixia just said whatever came to her mind without thinking but it had a lot of effect on Ren who went completely tomato red.

"..what are you saying, you idiot" Ren was too flustered to say anything else.

"Ahh now this is the shy flustered Ren I haven't seen in a while, i seriously love this about you" the fox girl finally succeeded in her mission to see the flustered Ren.

"Means you don't love me but my flustered self" Ren asked while pouting adding cuteness to her gorgeous self as well.

"No no I LOVE YOU as whole and everything about you" the cuteness and hotness look of Ren was too much for the fox who just blurted without thinking.

After this both went completely silent after realizing what the fox said and both had no idea how to break this silence.

"..umm I will go and change back" saying it Ren ran back inside the changing room.

While Ren was changing ixia was just thinking about what she just said, 'did I seriously said that, I know I love her as a friend but from few days this feeling is it really just friendship'.

Ixia was entranced in her thoughts when a shop clerk came holding a lot of clothes "umm excuse me lady ixia, can you please side a bit".

"Sure" saying it ixia moves to give space for him to go "ouch"what she didn't noticed was the pun in his hand under the clothes that she poked ixia with while passing by.

After a few minutes Ren came outside back "umm I'm back lets go".

"..ye..yeah su..sure" ixia replied but her reply was a little weak which obviously caught Ren's attention instantly.

"Ixia are you alright, if you are tired we can end our shopping today and go home" Ren asked with worry afterall shopping was obviously not as important for her as the fox.

"Im fi..fine.. " before ixia could say anything else she felt unconscious which was enough to freak out the human Ren.

"IXIA ixia wh..what happed wake up, ixia its not funny, what sho..would I do, dammit , yea heal hea.." seeing the person who loved her so much more than anyone else in her life like this Ren had no idea how to handle it and she just tried to heal her like with Axel but she didn't know what happened with ixia so she obviously couldn't heal her.

Hearing the sound a shop clerk came and shouted on seeing ixia in Ren's arm unconscious hearing which many more people came and soon many guards as well as Axel were there.

Soon ixia was brought to their home where many alchemists and healers were trying to know what happened to her.

Ren during this time was locked in a room with few guards watching over her.

While Axel was having a meeting with many village elders and other important people about the incident.

"Lord Axel we we're telling you we couldn't trust these humans, see for yourself what she did to lady ixia" one of the people present told blaming Ren for the incident.

"I've been staying with her , I.. I don't think she will do it" Axel was sure Ren wouldn't do it atleast not to ixia 'its obvious they love each other more than just friends, its impossible for that girl to hurt ixia'.

"Lord Axel just because she seems innocent, doesn't mean her motives are as well, who knows what her aim is".

Hearing it all the people started to create commotion about how they shouldn't have trusted a human.

"So what do you suggest should be done" Axel finally asked after the commotion decreased a bit.

"She should be killed before she harms someone else, didn't you said it yourself lord Axel" a wolf beastkin came forward and said looking at Axel.

9