Christopher Zander
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chris's POV]

"Chris my man!" My best friend slapped me on my back. "What do you want?" I asked with a growl.

My name is Christopher Zander. I am seventeen turning eighteen in two months and I attend the same school as Strider but don't tell him. I am one of the guys that sat at the same desk as him the day he uploaded his novel in the computer lab. 

I caught a glimpse of the site and the title of his novel while he was speaking to that loud friend of his. It was because of my best friend that he accidentally uploaded the chapter and I am glad he did but Strider looked pissed off after but whatever. 

Before I was just interested in his novel to see what he had written, because of the title of his novel, "Tales of Lore and Lies." It is truly interesting, his language and grammar are spot-on but he does have some flaws here and there.

It has now been a full three weeks since he started uploading and us communicating. Before I was just commenting on the chapters to give him some encouragement but I guess he doesn't need it. He replied to my comment and I felt so excited the first time. Since then I've been commenting on every chapter making his life difficult on purpose.

It became a habit and of cause I like reading his book too, it's addictive. Somewhere along the line, I realized that I was starting to fall for him but the bad part is that I already have a girlfriend. 

I’m bisexual and haven’t really been interested in guys, the only thing guy related I’m interested in is gay porn but I haven’t met a guy I like yet. I realized I was bisexual when I noticed that the jocks on my team have nice asses but tight ass or not, I’m not interested in muscle, I like them with meat and lean but…

Every time I see Callum at school I want to speak to him but I don't! What I am not sure of too is that if he likes my friend Ashton Michaels. I have my suspicions because, since last year, he tends to look at him for long periods of time.

Going to school and seeing him makes me wonder what he thinks of Chris. He's a beautiful young man and this is something I noticed a while back. He's not the friendly type but he is outgoing. I really wish I could get to know him better as friends then maybe we can become more than friends but then again, I have a girlfriend and I asked her out because I liked her, if I knew I was going to fall for someone else, I wouldn't have asked her out!

What I hate is the way he just shuts down the conversation every time, it makes my heart bleed! 

It’s Monday morning and Ashton is being a pain, as usual, this guy causes trouble where ever he goes but he is popular. Both of us are on the football team and as the star players, we attract a lot of attention. Today is no surprise either.

Both our girls are cheerleaders in a grade below us. The two of us are best friends and the two of them are best friends, the power couples of our high school.

I play football for fun whereas Ashton is considering it as a career option in the future. I still haven't decided yet, but I will most likely be a teacher and part-time football coach.

Who knows, I wonder what Callum wants to be when he is done... I should ask him later.

Its lunchtime and Callum is sitting across from us but on the other side of the cafeteria with his back facing us. By the look of his friend's body language, she must be complaining about something while Callum keeps brushing his bangs to the right side - I wonder what his laugh sounds like.

"Baby, what are you looking at?" My girlfriend suddenly asked. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as they all turned to look in Callum's direction.

"No it’s nothing, I was just thinking about how lazy I am for the next class." I lied through my teeth. She looked at me sceptically then looked back into that direction, looking at all the girls most probably.

I put my arm around her and pulled her in for a side hug, ah... I just realized that I wasted a year of my life dating her, I wonder why I suddenly started liking him - Callum Stride.
~~~
Lining up to leave the cafeteria, we stood behind the lady collecting the trays. Callum and his friend walked over with grins on their faces. Looking at him, I couldn't help but smile, it's true, he has greenish-yellow eyes, they’re beautiful and suit him well.

He looked up and our eyes met. My heart is really beating fast, he smiled at me and greeted, "Hello." "H-hello," I muttered out shyly. Ah fuck, what am I going to do? 

"Chris, do you know them?" my girlfriend asked. Walking behind the two friends in the distance, I nodded, "Yes, the short one always comes to our class during the eight-period on Wednesday’s and sometimes on a Thursday.

Ashton, "Ah it’s those two!"

"Ash do you know them too?" his girlfriend asked in a childish voice. 

He nodded his head vigorously. "The tall Asian girl is dating Dillon and the short one is her friend."

"..."

Isn't it obvious that they are friends? Ah whatever... walking down the hallway I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I wanted to call out his name but I couldn't, I wanted to speak to him but I couldn't.

He has a nice walk though.
~~~
It's after school and it’s a few of our teammates turn to sit in the hall and wait for the girls and boys to sign up for the festival and showcase their talent.

I remember Callum and his friend talking about joining but I don’t see their names on the list yet. The other one's boyfriend, Dillon is here too and he has one of the cheerleaders sitting on his lap. I wonder what he would do if she walked in here and caught him.

1