Social War (I)
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chris was looking at Callum over the car and said, "I'll wait here for you, if you finish before me, wait for me."
~~
Chris parked his car on the far end of the parking lot where the jocks parked their cars and since it was still early in the morning most of the pupils were still gathered there and were currently looking at the two of them. Chris's girlfriend arrived with Ashton's girlfriend and the other cheerleaders. They were all gathered besides Ashton and two other jocks cars when they spotted Chris coming in.

Seeing Chris get out of the car Ashton was just about to yell his name out but then stopped because the passenger door opened and out came Callum. Dillon was also amongst the group and saw this - he frowned. They saw him speak to Callum then he nodded. 

Samantha, Chris's girlfriend asked, "Why are they together?" A few of the cheerleaders behind her cover their mouths hiding away their evil grins, laughing at her miserable expression because they knew that Chris was bisexual and open about it. Terry, Ashton's girlfriend glared at those girls making them stop their evil intentions. Most of them were wishing they could read lips.

The jocks and cheerleaders weren't the only ones who were surprised, some of the others who were still hanging around also wanted to know when did those two suddenly get close. 

Samantha walked over as the two stopped in front of Chris's car about to say their goodbyes. Behind her, Terry, Ashton, Simon, Dillon and a few cheerleaders and jocks walked up to them. Chris sat down on the hood of his car looking at all of them heading his way. He looked to the side and caught Callum rolling his eyes at the group. 

He bit the inside of his left cheek trying to hold back his laugh and swallow it. Samantha was the first to arrive and immediately she threw her arms around Chris's neck and kissed him. "Dog food," Callum thought to himself. 

Ashton moved closer to Callum and sat his bum down on Chris's car hood too and looked at Callum. Simon greeted him, "Good morning," With a wave and a smile. "Yo," he greeted back. 

Dillon came to his side and hugged Callum wrapping his arms around his waist tightly, giving him a hug, confusing everyone who was looking and infuriating Chris who pulled away from the kiss and held onto Samantha. 

Ashton, "Woah, woah, woah! Did you move onto your girls best friend now and here I thought he was a saint!"

Dillon, "Cally, Chelsea didn't answer my calls yesterday." He complained while ignoring Ashton's bull shit.

Callum raised his hands and patted him on the back. "It's because she was searching for a new Dillon, you should search for a new Chelsea too." Dillon's legs almost turned to jelly hearing this. He looked at Ashton who was behind Callum, holding up his middle finger to him he said, "She has her own unique taste in guys, and I will kill the motherfucker who thinks he has a chance with her."

Ashton, "Why?"

Dillon, "Just!"

Callum, "Dillon, if you don't remove your weight, we will both die."

He reluctantly pulled away and looked at Callum, frowning he asked, "Why isn't Chelsea here yet?" Callum tried coming up with a good lie but was caught by him, "And don't think of lying!"

Chris laughed then looked down, shaking his head he looked away. Ashton raised a brow and looked at him, Samantha looked at him from the side of her eye and crossed her arms.

Callum, "I wasn't going to lie."

Dillon, "Look there, you're already lying."

Shaking his head he said, "I'm leaving now."

As he was about to walk off Ashton grabbed his wrist. Callum looked at him with a glare. Trying to shake him off he squeezed tighter. "What do you want?" Callum asked irritated. Aston looked over at Chris that was glaring at him and let go. Scratching his ear he said, "Why are you leaving so early, school doesn't start for another twenty minutes."

"What makes you think I want to stand here with you people?"

Terry, "Why are you so rude, any other person would love to hang out with us or even be in our presence."

Callum looked at this girl. Squeezing himself between Ashton and Chris, he put his bag down next to his feet on the ground, folded his arms and said while staring straight at her, "Last time I check, none of you are royalty so why should I stay here and look at your faces?" Sweeping his gaze over them all waiting for an answer.

Ashton on the side couldn't be bothered about Terry and Callum's bickering but he could see that what he just said angered the jocks and cheerleaders. Because Callum was half leaning against the car he couldn't see Chris's face. He leaned back placing his hand on the hood for support and looked at him. Their eyes met and Ashton could see his nervousness.

Squinting his eyes he looked back at Callum turning his attention back to the argument that is about to start. 

Terry, "Didn't your mother teach you manners?"

"What my mother taught me has nothing to do with this conversation."

Terry was flustered and couldn't retort. Samantha, "You whatever your name is. You are a junior and we are your seniors, you can leave if you want to but you must know that you need to show us respect whether you like it or not..."

Turning his head he interrupted, "Or what, what can you all do to me if I don't show you respect. And I don't know if you know this or not but respect is earned not demanded. Why would I respect you all who jump between each other like its a necessity? You all are idiots if you think that us juniors should show you respect. You all that don't respect your own images much less - yourselves. You don't even respect the school that you represent setting bad examples for all of us juniors to see. Every year it's the same shit, you bully the new kids, make them do humiliating shit and think its funny. Well excuse me for looking down on you, but you are not someone I think should be respected."

Fearless as he may seem on the outside, inside he was screaming, he was scared, he wanted to cry but he had to be strong. Callum's argument was true, this is what these people did but they did not want to hear it coming from him. Yesterday they saw how rude he was, today he was spitting facts in their faces.

The guys and the girls grew sour. The bell rang and Callum was the first to leave. The group was quiet and for some reason, Simon had a bad feeling. He knew these people pretty well to know that they wouldn't just leave him be. Callum disrespected all of them and they would most likely do something in order to teach him a lesson. He may not care but the rest do.
~~

0