1.2
384 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                 Bob kept rambling on about something. (I wasn’t listening.) When he finished he had guided everyone to the pickup place. Since it was a tour, the pickup was similar to a carriage, but with ten rows of seats. The beasts that pulled the carriage were called a Lyl. They were 2.5 meters big, had six legs, four ears and three eyes. Only used labour since they were strong, hardy and obedient. But they were so useless unless someone was instructing them where to go that they would actually walk off a cliff. (It's a wonder that they were not extinct.)
⨊ stood in the back waiting for everyone to get on the carriage when there was a tap on her shoulder. As she turned around, she saw the man who had been sitting at the table with everyone else. The one that was going to talk to her. “Hi,” he said. She looked at him with a dull expression, giving off a gloomy vibe and continued looking at the front of the line, ignoring him. Hoping that he would take the hint of her not wanting to mingle. And lose interest in socializing with someone who does not respond. Even though she was looking ahead, she could feel him smiling and staring at her. “I'm Ian and you?” he asked while turning his body so that he could look at her. His smile becoming bigger as he saw her frowning looking at the line ahead and trying not to look at him. Ian was a tall guy with black hair and eyes. He had a gentle face and gave off a friendly atmosphere. He seemed like he was around 28 years old.
When it was her turn to get on the carriage, there were two rows of the seat vacant, with another seat having one vacancy. ⨊ sat in the last seat looking out. All the while trying to give off a grim vibe, hoping Ian wouldn't sit next to her, but he did. “What are you doing?” she asked in a gruff voice, looking at him. Finally, being annoyed to the point of having to talk to him.
“Finally got you to talk to me. To answer your question sitting next to you,” he said with a smile. “Why?” “Cause you're different from the others.” (You mean that since I am alone, you think that I am an easy target for whatever you have in mind?) She wanted to sarcastically tell him off and tell him to sit elsewhere. Instead, she turned to look out ignoring him again, hoping that he would get bored. However, Ian still sat next to ⨊ having a one-sided conversation with her.

2