1.3
212 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      A few minutes had passed since the carriage took off. The kids were chatting with one another, getting to know everyone in the tour group. Ian kept on chatting with ⨊, while answering other peoples questions every now and then. ⨊ looked at the scenery and listened-in on the others idle chat. All the while with one sentence going through her head in a loop. (Great, I attracted a weirdo.)
A girl who seemed to be around eighteen years old started talking to Ian. She was young and pretty, the kind all guys would fall for. She had a damsel in distress air that would make the guys want to help, protect and keep her safe. Basically, brings out the guys knight in shining armor. She introduced herself as Emma and asked ⨊ and Ian their names. Ian had introduced himself and looked at ⨊ waiting for her reply. ⨊ just gazed at the scenery, ignoring the both of them. Emma kept on trying to find ways to continue talking to Ian and asked him to sit with her. But he refused, saying that he was fine where he was and changed the topic.
⨊'s group passed a small village on their way. Some of the locals were warm, and some kept their distance. The kids were curious as expected. The group got down from the carriage and went to mingle with the locals since most of the people in the group were from the city. Of course, some of the people in the group didn't want to mingle and wanted to get the carriage going. Since they only wanted to hike or hunt. “You're not getting down?” asked Ian when ⨊ was about to take a nap. ⨊ just sat in the carriage and closed her eyes, ignoring him. “Let's go. It will be fun,” said Emma trying to get Ian to go with her. “You should let her sleep.She must be tired,” she added. “I will bring back something for you,” said Ian leaving with the others as Emma tried to walk with him.
When the carriage started moving, ⨊ opened her eyes, watching the scenery pass by. “Here, for you,” said Ian when he saw ⨊ wake-up. “I'll give it to you later then,” he added seeing her ignore him. ⨊ had noticed that Ian had gotten some sweets for her. (He actually got me sweets.)

3