4.3
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  ⨊ woke up in the middle of the commotion. “Sorry didn't mean to wake you,” said Ian hugging her. ⨊ just moved his arms and got up, heading in a direction. But before she could take more than a few steps, Ian grabbed her. ⨊ just looked at him with a cold gaze. “I'll wait here. Let me know if anything happens,” said Ian releasing her when he realized she was different from usual. Like the night she went on her own into the forest. She just ignored him and walked away.
“Where are you going on your own? Don't you know its dangerous?” said Gabby getting in ⨊’s way. ⨊ just sidestepped her and kept walking. Before Gabby could get in her way again, Janet stepped in front of Gabby. “You have no say, who goes where,” said Janet stopping in front of the girls. “We are just...” “Enough with your, 'we are worried' talk,” interrupted Janet. “You are so annoying.” “You don't have...” “Shut it, she will never be interested in you, unless you are her only shield left and she has no other choice,” said Jason interrupting Wes. Ian didn't care about the ongoing banter, although he did notice Janet and Jason’s weird behavior. All he cared about was ⨊ returning and returning to her usual self.
“It is noisy over there,” said the man in the shadow. “Ah! Don't worry we have caught the group that was going to ambush the hiking group and we have already started finding out their various locations. You can relax and have fun,” he said when he saw her glancing at him. “I have already checked him out. And he is the usual kind. Alone and got caught and entangled in this kind of work. But he does have a very surprising side, considering he's still very sane. Have you tested him yet? Did he pass the test?” he added. “I didn't test him. He's just passing by,” “But he cares about you a lot. From what I heard,” “So since work is done, I can return,” said ⨊ getting sad without realizing it.
“Shouldn't you tag along with them until they reach the town? I mean it will be suspicious if you just suddenly disappeared like that,” he said giving her an excuse to stay. “Like I said work is over. You can enjoy and have fun. Bye,” he said disappearing before ⨊ could even agree or disagree with him.

1