4.4
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                       

                     ⨊ came back and saw the pair arguing with Gabby 2 and the lot. Ian came to her as soon as he saw her. “Are you ok?” he asked when he saw her sad expression which she unknowingly had. ⧚Whats wrong? Did something happen?⧚ asked Jason. “We should be heading back,” she said. As soon as the words left her mouth, Ian's grip became aggressive. “You're not leaving me. I won't let you,” ⧚What, we are leaving now?⧚ asked Janet as she and Jason watched Ian's reaction. “Don't worry I will get someone to remove the globe. I haven't forgotten about that,” whispered ⨊. “I don't care about that,” he yelled in anger. “What you're leaving?” asked Emma sounding happy.
“You're coming with me,” said Ian dragging ⨊ off with him. When they were alone together, Ian held her with brute force. “Ian...” “YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME. I WON'T LET YOU,” he yelled at her in pain, burying his head in her neck. “Please don't leave me,” he added in a sad and pained voice. While his body shook as he cried in her arms. “You can’t leave me. Please don't leave me,” ⨊ froze, she didn't think he would react like this. No one had ever had such strong feelings for her before. She couldn't help but tremble, feeling all his pain and sadness, love for her. “Silly little boy, calm down,” said ⨊ as she held him in her arms. “Promise me, you'll stay with me. Please stay with me. Don't leave me, Please,”
“Ian...” He kissed her forcefully, begging her with his kiss. “Don't leave me, Please,” He begged as he gazed at her. Seeing him crying his eyes out like a silly little child as he begged her to stay hurt her. She felt a deep ripping pain inside herself as if her real form was being ripped into two. But she ignored it, hiding it deep within herself. (I don't even know him. He is just a passerby and yet...) She stopped herself from thinking further. “Calm down. I am not leaving,”(Yet) she said wiping his tears. “Promise me you won't leave me,” he said as if sensing her inner thoughts. “As long as you don’t hurt...” “I WON’T...I will never hurt you. I won't ever betray you and I will never leave your side. I know you don't trust me. I will do anything to prove myself to you. I will do anything you say and I will always listen to you no matter what,” he said crying.

2