28.3
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Ian spent his days reflecting on everything that happened. And knowing he had the Mark changed his view on a lot of things that had happened, like her behavior towards him. A month later ℥enji visited Ian. “Your still not allowed out. I just thought I would teach you, since your main punishment was to be away from her,” said ℥enji before Ian could misunderstand.
              “How is ⨊?” asked Ian. “Forced her to sleep for a bit. You look different,” said ℥enji. “Like you've figured yourself out and what you want,” he added seeing Ian's confused expression. “What I want will never change,” said Ian in a cold voice. “Glad to see that you're still yourself even around me and ௹enji,” “Why would I behave different? Cause we talked a bit? I'm not like the others who are scared of you,” said Ian. “Good cause you're not at the same standing as them or me and ௹enji. You are her partner even if she calls you her servant or slave, even though she is still angry at you at the moment,” said ℥enji.
             “Since you are her partner, you should make sure others don’t take you lightly. Even though you can never tell others about your relationship that doesn't change the fact,” said ℥enji. “Why would I ever want others to take me lightly?” “I didn't mean it in that way. Besides did you forget how her world works being in here?” asked ℥enji. “What did you think when you first saw ௹enji?” he added.
“That he was cold and cruel and no matter who it was he would kill them in an instant for interfering in her work or hurting her,” “And me?” “You were a cold and bad tempered and would kill anyone who tried to get close to her or hurt her,” said Ian.

1