28.4
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “Did you know that no one took us seriously in the beginning unless we got angry. We worked on how we wanted others to perceive us. Don't get me wrong we are really like that, but others never saw us that way. I hadn't noticed that I had changed in the beginning until ⨊ brought it up. Want to see the difference?” asked ℥enji. “You're willing to show me?” “You'll know how it changes in time and becomes more severe,” said ℥enji showing how he used to look in the beginning.
                Ian saw an image of ℥enji which seemed like a younger version since his behavior and atmosphere seemed gentle, like a timid and kind man. “That's how I was, as you can see no one would have ever taken me seriously looking like that. In time I created a vicious atmosphere and practiced to appear like this in the eyes of others. In time, it became as if I was always like this,” said ℥enji. “You have to decide how you want others to perceive you and behave around you,” he added. “I want them to stay away from me,” said Ian.
               “They already do,” “I meant that they should always stay away from me, without me having to get angry or annoyed,” said Ian. “Are you sure? Once you change and integrate that behavior, it's hard to change it. Others will always see you like that no matter what the situation may be,” said ℥enji. “Sure,” “Then think of how you want others to see you. Imagine how you want to appear in their eyes,” said ℥enji. “No one will come near you if your like this,” he added after a few seconds. “Want to see how you look?” “Yes,” ℥enji showed Ian the change in his appearance and atmosphere. Ian saw his usual angry appearance, but now it gave off a vicious vibe. Seeing his appearance and atmosphere felt like he was a cruel being that would kill you in an instant.
                “Are you that happy with it?” asked ℥enji seeing Ian smile. “It will take time and a bit of practice for you to always have that appearance. In the beginning, you would have to keep in mind to always have that atmosphere, no matter the situation. But after some time it will be as if you were always like that,” he added.

1