28.5
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  Ian spent another couple of months practicing to maintain the atmosphere and appearance he wanted. As well as, increasing the control over himself even when losing his temper. Like when he kept silent when doctor Raph experimented on him. Ian didn't want to have any weaknesses or be a burden to ⨊ in any form. He wanted to learn everything and be ready to help her. Even if keeping a distance and watching her from afar was the only thing he was allowed to do at the moment. At the very least he didn't want to add to her work or cause her any  hardship. The only thing that made him ease up a bit was the fact that ⨊ was able to rest for a bit, though he hated the fact that she might be awake at the moment while he was still locked in here.
                  Ian understood how bad it was for him to be punished or injured or asleep and be away from her. Knowing that she was working while he was in here distressed him. And the fact that, if he was reckless he could have been asleep for years and wouldn't even know that he had left her alone during that time. At least now he was aware, but if he was hurt and forced to sleep he wouldn't even know how much time had passed. During his time by her side, he watched many beings sleep to heal themselves or if they are overworked or stressed.
Even though Ian was aware of the time being locked in here, he still didn't know how much time had passed for ⨊. Or whether she was working alone or with the others, if she was hurt or resting. Ian realized the impact of being punished by being locked up and away from her. And since this affected him the most, he presumed that this was how she would punish him from now on. Even though she would still punish him in others ways but if she was really angry or upset, if he was reckless or didn't take care of himself then this was how she would punish him.

1