28.6
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               

                     The next time ℥enji came, was to let Ian out. “You're finally allowed to go out,” said ℥enji. “How is she?” “Fine, working and resting as usual,” said ℥enji. “How long has it been?” asked Ian. “A year,” “Not for me...for her?” “Three years,” said ℥enji. ℥enji took Ian to where ⨊ was. Ian saw ⨊ sitting in the house as Jin.
                       ⨊ waited for Ian to come to where she was currently staying. ⨊ had been worried that Ian hated her now and wanted nothing to do with her, maybe wanting to leave her now. When ℥enji brought Ian she was stunned at the changes in Ian. ⨊ knew that he had made up his mind, but didn't know what he had decided. Whether he had decided to stay or leave, to kill her or protect her. “I have returned,” said Ian kneeling in front of ⨊. ⨊ looked away when Ian smiled at her, realizing that she had been staring at him.
                       Ian got up and went back to his usual position not wanting to overwhelm  ⨊. (Why did I just do that? Why did I stare at him? It's not like I have never seen him like that...but he's different.) “Jin?” called out Janet. “What?” said ⨊ . “Nothing...You...Do you want some more to drink?” asked Janet changing the question when she saw ⨊'s cold expression. (I can't stay in the house with him. I need to distract myself.) “I'm going out,” said ⨊. “Now? I thought...” “Where do you want to go?” asked Jason interrupting Rick. “There is a good place near here to wander around and we can have a picnic later if you want,” said ℥enji seeing ⨊'s perplexed expression. “We can easily get all the things ready, isn't that right?” he added. “Yes,” said Janet with the others simultaneously.

1