28.7
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “Isn't it too late?” asked ⨊. “No,” said ℥enji. “Fine,” said ⨊ knowing that Ian had been isolated for a long time and was probably not used to it. (He probably wants to be free but is forced to stay with me now.) ⨊ went out with the others. The place the others had mentioned was a large meadow which was covered in greenery. Since it was a bit late, it was chilly and cloudy.
             “I'm going to look around,” said ⨊. “Wait, I'm coming with you,” said ℥enji. “Why? I can look after myself. I am a man,” said ⨊. “And?” asked ℥enji. “You all wander around elsewhere,” he added walking towards ⨊. “Tell me what you're worried about,” said ℥enji once they were far away from the others. “Who said...” “Do you think I'm blind? That I wouldn't notice?” asked ℥enji interrupting ⨊. “I'm really not good at hiding,” mumbled ⨊ to herself. “I can help you and answer your doubts if you tell me,” said ℥enji.
          “How was Ian when he came out?” asked ⨊. “He was fine. He knows what he did wrong and why he was punished. He said he wouldn't act irresponsibly again,” said ℥enji. “Will you answer me truthfully?” asked ⨊ stopping and looking at ℥enji. “I will always answer you truthfully. Even if its something you don't want to hear,” said ℥enji seriously, not avoiding ⨊'s eyes. “Do you think he hates me for the way I've treated him?” asked ⨊. “No, he doesn't hate you,” said ℥enji. “You know I visited him once when you were asleep. I asked him if he was angry at you or hated you. He said he would never hate you, even if you used him and threw him away. He said he hated himself for being weak and not being able to help you,” he added with a gentle tone seeing that ⨊ didn't believe him.

1