28.8
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                 

            “He said that he wanted to prove himself to you and gain your trust. To be allowed to help you and treat your wounds, keep you safe,” said ℥enji. “I do trust him. If I didn't, I wouldn't have Marked him. I was just angry at him. And when I decided to get close to him again,he did something stupid and reckless. Even though I ignored him that didn't mean I didn't acknowledge him. I did observe him ever since I gave him the Mark. I knew how he felt about me. I trust him. I just...” said ⨊ trailing off.
              “Just?” asked ℥enji. “You can tell me anything,” he added. “I don't know if he hates me or would even consider being close to me again. I mean after everything I did and the way I behaved and treated him,” said ⨊. “⨊, Ian doesn't hate you and wants to be close to you,” said ℥enji. “Is that what you're scared of? That Ian doesn't want to be with you anymore or hates you?” asked ℥enji when he saw ⨊ avoiding his eyes. “I told you Ian doesn't hate you. He is dying to be close to you again. If anything he hates himself for being weak and not being able to help you, in making mistakes and acting foolish,” said ℥enji holding ⨊.
                “I'm a man. Why...” “⨊, Ian doesn't hate you. I would never allow anyone who hated you to be alive. Let alone near you,” said ℥enji holding ⨊ closer. “I need time to get used to him and...” said ⨊ in a small voice trailing off. “And?” asked ℥enji. “I don't know how to get close to him again or start talking to him,” said ⨊ timidly. “I'll help you talk...” “But I'm not used to being near him,” said ⨊ getting flustered and interrupting ℥enji. “I'll help you talk and when it's too much for you I'll help you distance yourself until you calm down,” said ℥enji in a gentle coaxing tone.

1