28.9
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “Remember I'm here to help you,” said ℥enji. “You think I'm overacting right?” asked ⨊. “No. I know beings change when they go through these kinds of things. Its normal to think he would too,” said ℥enji. “It's just that Ian turned out to be weird like ௹enji and me,” he added with a smile. “We should get back,” said ⨊.
                  “We were just thinking of coming to get you,” said Jason. ⧚Did something happen?⧚ asked Ian seeing Jin's behavior. ⧚⨊ wants to be with you, but thinks that you hate her.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚I don't hate her.⧚ ⧚I know. I told her you didn't, but she doesn't know how to get close to you or start talking to you. And needs time to adjust to you so don't rush it.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚⨊ wants to be with me? She doesn't...⧚ said Ian trailing off. ⧚She never hated you, but was just angry at you. Even though she ignored you, she still wanted to be with you. And knew how you felt about her.⧚ said ℥enji knowing what Ian wanted to ask. “Did something happen?” asked Rick seeing Ian smile. “Nothing,” said Ian when Jin glanced at him. “Isn't this place nice?” asked Leah. “Yes. It would be nice if we can come here often,” said ⨊. “We can,” said ℥enji.
                     In the following days, Ian noticed that ⨊ started talking to him a little bit. Though she still ignored him and wouldn't call him by his name. Even though she spoke to him before it was mainly to give him instruction in a detached tone. Now ⨊ started informing him on little things or would hand him something or sit next to him, small things like that. Ian never rushed her or tried to talk to her more or be too close to her. Now that he knew that ⨊ wanted to be with him and was trying to be with him. But also knew that she needed time to adjust to him.

1