28.10
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                “Here help me with this,” said ⨊ holding out her hand which had gotten cut during her work. Ian went to her and knelt down. “What are you doing? Sit up here,” said ⨊ before Ian could start treating her arm. “Yes,” said Ian smiling to himself. That was the first time ⨊ allowed him to help her since he got the Mark.
                (Why is he smiling? Just cause I let him help me? Dolt.) ⨊ felt Ian being very careful and gentle with her even though she was in a male form. (Doesn't he hate me or at the very least, angry with me?) ⨊ watched Ian as he treated her wound. “Done,” said Ian looking up and catching ⨊ staring at him. “௹enji do I have any other work for now?” asked ⨊ turning her face quickly when she got a hold of herself. “No, you're free,” said ௹enji. “I'm off for a few days. You all can do whatever you want except follow me,” said ⨊ disappearing.
                “What just happened?” asked Rick. “Where did she go?” he added. “Don't know. Let her be,” said ℥enji getting no response from ⨊. ⧚Is everything ok?⧚ asked Ian. ⧚Yes, she does this sometimes. It's her own little thing. Don't worry nothing will happen to her.⧚ said ℥enji. “I wanted to go with her to play,” said Rick. “Since you’re so bored I can give you something to do,” said ௹enji. “That's true there are a lot of things to be done, its good that you want to help,” said ℥enji. “They have turned evil now that ⨊ is not here anymore,” said David. “Its fine,” said Jason.
                ⧚Don't worry ⨊ will come back.⧚ said ℥enji catching Ian looking at the direction ⨊ disappeared off to. ⧚I know.⧚ said Ian. Accepting the fact that there will be times when she is away from everyone, even him.

1