29.1
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          ⨊ changed her form into a young man and stepped out into the streets walking towards a red light district. “Want to have a good time,” came a woman's voice. “Let's have fun together,” came a man's voice. “Join us,” came a pair of twins voice. ⨊ just ignored the clamor of the streets and stepped into one of the biggest buildings.
           “Is this your first time here young man? Why not join me?” said a woman walking up to ⨊. ⧚Call Israa.⧚ said ⨊. The woman stiffened for a few minutes before leading ⨊ to a special seating place that was closed off from the other areas to sit, while she excused herself. The men and women who worked there were stunned when they saw the off-limits area being opened, but pretended as if it was nothing and went back to what they were doing. “It's been a long time since you've come here,” came a woman's voice. A woman in her late twenties walked towards ⨊ in a glamorous outfit. “Let me know when that one is free,” said ⨊. “I'll inform him right away. Please excuse me for a few minutes,” said Israa. A few minutes later Israa came back and led ⨊ to a room that was guarded.
              When ⨊ entered the room, he saw a man sitting on a bed in a long gown, all dolled up being served by twins. When Israa closed the door behind her, the man on the bed leapt and hugged ⨊. “I missed you,” said the man. “You know that you can rest when you’re here right?” he added. “Sorry,” said ⨊. “I didn't mean it that way. I know you're busy,” said Setsu eyeing ⨊. ⨊ rolled her eyes and changed into her original form making Setsu cuddle up to her with a big smile.

1