29.2
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                “Come and sit with me,” said Setsu pulling ⨊ with him to sit down on the bed. “Your nails are beautiful,” said ⨊. “I can do your nails like this,” said Setsu. “I'm going out as a man. It will get wasted,” said ⨊. “℥enji isn't with you?” asked Setsu. “No,” said ⨊ in a small voice. “I'm doing your nails,” said Setsu. “Israa gets some snacks. And get the items for the nails,” he added.
                  “You've come cause you want to have a girl chat right?” asked Setsu. “I'm a bit confused and ℥enji won't tell me the truth,” said ⨊. “He won't answer you?” “He does but he sugar coats it,” “Well, you can ask me. I'll tell you the truth as nicely as I can,” said Setsu. “⨊?” called out Sestu seeing ⨊ getting flustered. “Which color do you like?” he said changing the subject. “I don't know. Which color would match me?” “Blood red,” said Setsu. “How would beings feel getting bound to someone?” asked ⨊ in a small voice.
                    “Well, it depends on the person. Some hate it if it's against their will. Some are too scared to be alone and would rather be bound to someone. Some don't know if they hate it or don't mind it. And a very few would be willing to be bound. It's a grey area, like a power that can be good or evil,” said Setsu. “So some might be bound and hate it but wouldn't know they felt that way? Or get too scared that they force themselves to like it?” asked ⨊. “Yes,” said Setsu. “Did you bind someone new?” asked Setsu. “I vow never to repeat what you tell me,” he added. “I think that one might hate it, but they themselves don't know that they do,” said ⨊.

0