29.3
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                    “So you think they are forcing themselves to be bound?” asked Setsu. “Yes,” “Then set them free. If they come back, then they want to be with you,” “I already did once,” said ⨊. “That one came back?” “In a way,” said ⨊. “Are you afraid that you've bound him against his will?” asked Setsu. “Why not see how he truly feels?” he added. “But what if they don't realize that its bad to be bound, but still wish for it,” asked ⨊. “Those kinds of people don't usually change,” said Setsu.
                    “⨊ if your that worried about it then erase his memory and set him free. Don't trouble your self with it,” said Setsu seeing ⨊'s worried expression. “There's more to it isn't there?” he asked. ⨊ avoided Setsu's gaze. “⨊ if...⨊ you have to decide for yourself what you want to do,” said Setsu. “Others can't decide for you or advise you on what to do. They can only name the good and bad things about it. You have to decide for yourself which choice is worth it to you,” he added.
               “Guess I need some time to think,” said ⨊. “I think I understand why ℥enji couldn't give you a specific answer. Even if he could, its something that only you can decide for yourself,” said Setsu. “I hope I was a little bit of help to you,” he added. “You helped me a lot. Thank you,” said ⨊. “This is the first time I've seen you like this. That person must be unique,” said Setsu. “That person is an idiot like ℥enji,” said ⨊ frowning. “Hope I get to meet that person if you decide to keep them,” said Setsu. “Like your nails?” he asked. “It's beautiful. Thank you for everything. Sorry, I just came here on a spur of the moment. I'll get you a gift when I come next time,” said ⨊ changing her form to that of a woman before leaving Setsu.

1