29.4
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            ⧚℥enji I'm going back for some time. Take care of yourself and him.⧚ said ⨊. ⧚Don't worry everyone will be here waiting for you when you get back.⧚ said ℥enji. Ian was walking with ℥enji, when ℥enji stopped mid-walk and his atmosphere changed. “⨊'s going to be at a place for some time,” said ℥enji. “Place? Is it dangerous for her?” asked Ian. “It's not dangerous. ⨊'s gone home,” said ℥enji. “Curious about her home?” asked ℥enji seeing Ian's questioning expression.
               “Will you tell me?” asked Ian. ⧚Do you remember the place where you woke up when you were Marked?⧚ ⧚ A dark and cold endless space.⧚ said Ian. ⧚Her home is similar to that. Except that no living being or existence can exist in that place. It’s a detached, cold place with endless darkness. Where the energy and atmosphere are so potent, that no one can go near that place let along enter that place.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚No ones has ever been there, not even me nor ௹enji. The only reason I know this is cause I asked her about the place where you woke up, when I woke up there. ⨊ told me its similar to her home. I wanted to visit, but she told me that I would be dead before I could even get close to it because the atmosphere and pressure outside the place would kill me.⧚ he added seeing Ian's disheartened expression.
                ⧚It’s a place where she goes to rest since it’s the only safe place for her. It’s the place where she created her form.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚How long will she be away?⧚ ⧚Don't know. But it won't be a long time for us.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚But for her it will be a long time? How long?⧚ asked Ian. ⧚Least would be a twenty years for her however only a year for us.⧚ said ℥enji.

1