29.5
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  ⨊ spent a few years in that place trying to look at matters from an indifferent perspective. ⨊ felt that all of them should be set free. That binding them to her was unfair. ⨊ also noticed that her fears and insecurities had become deeply integrated into her. And the split that those emotions had caused her from the first time she met ℥enji had become profound. ⨊ had always been torn between keeping them by her side and setting them free. ⨊ now felt that the unstable and insecure side of her was getting more powerful. Making her unable to keep her logic and reason anymore. She was afraid she would lose control of her self and go berserk. But there was only one way to get rid of it.
                    ⨊ also felt that the others may have developed hidden temptations that they were unaware of. If she did go through with this method, the others would also be able to uncover their hidden wants and live how they truly wanted or be set free from them. But this method would either let them become stronger or let them live how they truly want. ⨊ would either become closer to them or lose their trust and lose them forever.
                   After thinking some more, ⨊ decided to go through with it. ⨊ created a separate form of herself to help her go through with the method since the process would make her extremely weak at the end and knew that the others would never allow her to go through with it or would try to stop her once they found out. This separate form of hers would obey only her orders and help her complete the process even if it had to force her to complete it. And wouldn't let her back out of it. After giving it specific orders, she placed the other form back in her.

1