29.6
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  The others were busy at work when ℥enji called them over. He was there with Ian and ௹enji. “⨊'s going to come back soon. And said that she wants everyone to stay at the Ormeadow Realm for a few weeks with her. Get everything ready,” said ℥enji. The others were happy to know that ⨊ would be back especially Ian.
It had been three years since Ian last saw ⨊. He missed her a lot and had been thinking about her non- stop. He was worried that she was unwell or she had hidden wounds. When he heard she was coming back he wanted to go and pick her up. But ℥enji said that no one could go where ⨊ was, that he had to wait until ⨊ came to Ormeadow Realm to meet her.
“You can finally feel at ease since you can meet ⨊ soon,” said ℥enji. “Don't worry she is ok,” he added. “How...” “Cause I am connected with her through the Mark. So are you, but she hasn't allowed you to know or use that ability yet. I can feel her emotions and know when she is hurt or lying. And she was fine when I conversed with her,” said ℥enji interrupting Ian. Ian made an excuse leaving ℥enji and ௹enji. Ian felt that ℥enji was hiding something from him, but also knew that he couldn't confront him based on a hunch. He just hoped that he could help ⨊ and that she wouldn't leave him in the dark...or abandon him.
⧚What's really going on?⧚ asked ௹enji. ⧚What I said was the truth.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚But?⧚ ⧚When has ⨊ ever requested to spend time with all of us after waking up?⧚ ⧚Never. It's usually when she is resting. You think ⨊ is hiding something from us or planning something?⧚ asked ௹enji. ⧚Let's just keep an eye on her, so she doesn’t wander off or hurt herself or...⧚ said ℥enji trailing off.

1