29.7
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “I'm so happy we can see ⨊ again,” said Rick. “What's wrong?” he asked when he saw the others anxious expression. “Think carefully,” said Leah. “When was the last time we meet ⨊ when she had just woken up?” asked David seeing Ricks blank expression. “⨊ has never...” said Rick trailing off. “What do you think about it?” asked Jason. “Won't know until we have met her and it's not our...” “I know we have no right, but we can't just let it be,” said Leah interrupting David. “⨊ just got together with Ian,” she added. “Plus ⨊ doesn't understand a lot of things. If we talk to her, we can explain things to her,” said Janet. “Just make her happy and be with her, don't let her be on her own,” said Jason.
                “So I'm not the only one who thinks something is wrong,” said Ian walking towards them. “Ian...That...” “We don't know anything,” said Jason interrupting Janet. “I know that. But you also think something is wrong, right? Why?” asked Ian. “⨊ has never requested for all of us to spend time with her ever. And we have never met her when she just woke up. It was only ℥enji who met her when she was in that state,” said David. “It might be nothing. I mean ⨊ never used to spend time with us much. And never had someone before,” said Janet.
              “We have no right to ask her or know about such things,” said Jason. “But you can ask her since your with her,” said Leah. “Do you really think she would tell me when she won't even tell ℥enji?” asked Ian with a sad smile. “℥enji is different from you. You...” said Rick trailing off. “Even if she doesn't say anything we can know from her reaction,” said David.

1