29.8
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                Everyone hid their thought and feelings from one another. They all knew that something was wrong but never said anything. The day of the gathering everyone was at the location ℥enji told them about. They had been in Ormeadow Realm for some time preparing everything. They looked around but never saw any sign of ⨊.
               “Did everyone come here early?” came a woman's voice. When they turned around, they saw a woman in her thirties looking at them. ⧚⨊?⧚ asked ℥enji and ௹enji simultaneously. “It's me,” said the woman. “⨊ we missed you,” said Rick standing next to ⨊. ℥enji and ௹enji were stunned when they saw ⨊ cause she looked like any other being even to them. Even the others noticed the change. When Ian saw ⨊ he became happy but felt that something was off. “What's wrong?” asked ⨊ looking at ℥enji and ௹enji. “Don't like how I look?” asked ⨊ glancing at Ian. “Nothing is wrong. Did you sleep well?” asked ℥enji walking towards ⨊. “No matter what form you're in, it suits you,” said Ian with a gentle smile.
             “Did anything happen while I was away?” asked ⨊ ignoring ℥enji and Ian. “Don't worry. Nothing happened,” said ℥enji. ⨊ looked at them closely to make sure they were alright before glancing around. “There is a good place to eat...” “⨊ will want to rest first,” said Jason interrupting Janet. “Besides we have a lot of time to roam around with her,” he added. Everyone headed to the house they had rented. With Ian walking behind ⨊. ⨊ slowed her pace so that they were walking next to each other. Ian froze when he noticed what ⨊ did because he purposely walked behind a few times. But ⨊ slowed down every time making sure they walked side by side which made him smile.

1