29.9
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                “How's the house?” asked Leah. “⨊'s the one who told me about it,” said ℥enji. “Why are you all staring at me?” asked ⨊ when they sat down. “You're different,” said ௹enji. “You have changed,” he added. “I haven't changed. You just never knew about this side of me,” said ⨊. “This is how I originally behaved,” she added. “You know you can rest. That you can be yourself,” said ℥enji.
                “Do you miss me that much or do I make you that uncomfortable behaving like this?” asked ⨊. “We just don't want you to exert yourself,” said ௹enji. “What about you? How do you want me to be?” asked ⨊ looking at Ian. “Don't worry you can say what you really think I won't get angry,” she added seeing Ian hesitate. “I want you to be your real self,” said Ian. “You think the current me is not real? That I am a fake?” asked ⨊. “That's not...” “What wrong why won't you answer me?” asked ⨊ interrupting ℥enji. “I know the current you is real, but I also know that you’re hiding yourself,” said Ian watching ⨊.
                “I got you all a souvenir,” said ⨊ ignoring Ian and ℥enji. ⨊ gave them each a globe which looked simple even to them. They were all similar and had the same feel to them. “It will keep you safe,” said ⨊. “They match,” said Rick. “That's right they are identical yet one of a kind,” said ⨊. “Only you lot will have them, connecting you all with each other,” she added in her real voice with a gentle smile. “⨊?” called out ௹enji when he saw her dazed expression. “⨊?” called out ℥enji with no effect. “⨊?” called out Ian when she didn't respond. “What?” asked ⨊ after a few minutes returning to her current behavior. “Are you ok? Did...” “Of course I'm fine,” said ⨊ interrupting ௹enji.

1