29.10
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              After spending a few days with ⨊, they noticed that ⨊'s trueself had disappeared. Though ⨊ changed her form, tone and behavior often for work, she always had a trait of her real self. She would react like her true self when agitated or confused. But now it was as if that part of her never existed. ⨊ behaved exactly like a thirty-year-old woman. Her tone was always calm and detached. ⨊ had never made such an effort before to be different from her true self. To hide herself when resting with them. The others were convinced that ⨊ was up to something and hiding it from them. It made them despair over what ⨊ was up to.
             Even Rick noticed how different ⨊ was behaving. Every time they tried to ask her anything, ⨊ would either ignore them or change the topic. They spent their days roaming around with ⨊ and were always with her. Worried that she would disappear at any second.
               ℥enji and ௹enji searched around for signs of anything occurring, but it was the usual events. Nothing to the extent to make ⨊ behave this way. Ian became very worried that ⨊ would just abandon him and he was onguard so that she couldn't erase his memories of her and disappear. Ian became extremely nervous. He never let ⨊ out of his sight and became inseparable from her. If he couldn't go to certain places, he would wait outside for her but never left her side. Ian wanted to hold her and talk to her, make her tell him the truth, her worries and problems. To tell her he was her partner and to lean on him. But she never allowed herself to be alone with him. Instead, would leave the place if it was only the two of them before he could ask anything. Even the others noticed this behavior of hers.

1