30.1
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “Leave us alone for a few days,” said Ian. “I need to talk to her and she won't talk to me if you all are there,” he added. “Why...” “Fine this would be good for us as well. We need to find out what ⨊ is up to anyway and this would help us  to search without her knowing,” said ℥enji interrupting ௹enji. “We can help as well,” said Jason. “We will give you all the time you need alone until she calls us back. But if she orders us...” said ℥enji trailing off. “I understand. Give me a few days,” said Ian.
                 The next day ⨊ sat down noticing that it had been only her and Ian the entire morning. That the others were nowhere to be found. “I asked them to leave us alone,” said Ian when ⨊ stared at him. “Why?” “I wanted to be with you...alone with you,” said Ian. “Why?” asked ⨊. Ian felt distressed when he heard her questions. “I want to be with you again. I want to be close to you again,” said Ian in a pained voice. “Why would you want that?” asked ⨊ in a detached tone. “CAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE MY PARTNER,” yelled Ian pulling ⨊ into his arms. “I want to talk to the real you,” he added holding her in a tight embrace. “I am...” “STOP HIDING FROM ME...Please,” said Ian begging ⨊.
                ⨊ felt all the pain and sadness Ian felt. “Talk,” said ⨊ in a detached tone. ⨊ changed back to her original form. Ian became happy when he saw her change back to herself but was heartbroken when he heard her detached and emotionless tone. “Did you change your mind about being with me?” asked Ian in a saddened and pained voice.

1