30.2
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                “That's right. I don't...” Ian kissed ⨊ forcefully stopping her from completing her sentence. “Didn't I say your bad at lying? Please don't force yourself to say things that would hurt you,” said Ian. “What makes...” “You had a hurt expression when you tried to say those words just now,” said Ian interrupting ⨊. “I don't need to be connected to you to know when you're in pain. I can tell by your voice, your eyes,” he added. ⨊ avoided his eyes when she heard his words, biting her lip.
                “Something is wrong isn't it?” asked Ian. “Can you really not tell me?” he asked. He saw her with her head down avoiding his eyes. “Not even ℥enji or ௹enji?” But ⨊ didn't say anything instead tried to push Ian away. “Did you forget your mine? I'll never let you go, even if you want to leave me,” said Ian in a dangerous tone tightening his embrace around ⨊. “I'll wait for you to return to me...I'll always wait for you to come back...I'll wait for an eternity, for you to return to my side,” whispered Ian in a gentle tone.
                  ⨊ leaned into Ian's embrace, trembling and allowing herself to feel again, even if it was only for a small amount of time. “⨊? Won't you tell me what's wrong?” asked Ian embracing ⨊ even tighter. “Dolt,” said ⨊ in her real voice. “Will you really wait for me?” asked ⨊ avoiding answering Ian's question. “I will,” “Even if I'm gone for a very very long time?” “No matter how long you're gone I'll wait for you...I'll wait forever,” whispered Ian. “When you come back to me, I'll embrace you and kiss you and...” said Ian trailing off and kissing ⨊'s neck. “Do we...Have to wait…till I...get back?” asked ⨊ in a small voice.

1