30.3
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            “⨊ are you sure?” asked Ian stunned by ⨊'s words. “I should be the one asking you that,” said ⨊. “⨊ are you sure?” asked Ian in a serious tone forcing ⨊ to look at him. ⨊ nodded yes in response getting embarrassed. “⨊ you still have a chance to back out,” said Ian scared to believe that he could really be with ⨊ in that way, that he could really be her partner. “Like I said I should be asking you that,” said ⨊ in a small voice.
“My little love, I've always wanted to be with you. But I knew you weren't ready to be with me. That's why I waited for you, when you're willing to be with me,” said Ian. “Be my partner in every way,” he whispered. “Not here let's go elsewhere. Hold on to me,” said ⨊ wrapping her arms around Ian's neck as he held her. “I'll always hold onto you,” whispered Ian with a smile. ⨊ took Ian to a place similar to where he was when he first woke up when he got Marked. Except this place had a big white villa which stood out against the black endless space.
            “This place...” said Ian trailing off. “I can't take you home, but this is another place that I consider my home,” said ⨊. Which made Ian happy. “I'll change my appearance,” said ⨊ changing the topic. “I want to be with the real you,” said Ian holding ⨊ close to him. “When you say real form...” said ⨊ trailing off with a questioned expression. “I mean the real you,” said Ian. “You mean this... Or...This?” said ⨊ in a small voice showing Ian two images. Ian froze when he saw the second image. He never considered that ⨊ trusted him to that extent, that she would be with him in that form. It looked like ⨊'s original form except that her whole form was the same color as her eyes, golden. The one ℥enji had showed him.

1