30.4
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             

          “The second one. I said I wanted to be with the real you,” said Ian in a gentle tone. After watching Ian for a few minutes, ⨊ changed her appearance. Her skin color and hair were the same as her eyes. It was like she was carved out of an element. “You don't find it weird...me being like this?” asked ⨊. Ian was stunned when he heard her voice. It was the one he heard whenever she called him her silly little boy telepathically. It was a very gentle and understanding tone.
              “I finally get to meet the real you,” said Ian hugging ⨊ even closer to him. “I love you,” he whispered burying his head in her neck. “You can't always be with me, with my this form,” said ⨊ getting embarrassed and changing the topic since this was the first time anyone came this close to her when she was in this form. “I'll only be like this once in a blue moon when I am free otherwise I will be in my other form,” said ⨊. “Does that mean I can be with you in this way, when you're in your other real form?” asked Ian with a wicked grin. “Of course,” said ⨊. “No, wait...” Ian kissed ⨊ cutting off her words.
                  “You said I can be with you. I won't let you take back your words,” said Ian smiling at ⨊'s embarrassed expression and stroking her cheek. “I'll only be with you in this way when your in this form and your other real form. Though I will still embrace you and kiss you when you are in your others forms. But I'll never do those things with them. I only want to be with the real you,” said Ian watching ⨊ getting flustered.Though her face didn't go beet red, he could still make out her feelings through her expressions. He knew ⨊ answered him truthfully without thinking it through or thinking of a lie.

1