30.5
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  “I can't be the only one in their real form...you also have to be in your true form,” said ⨊. Ian changed his appearance and atmosphere in an instance. “Like this?” said Ian smiling. ⨊ got embarrassed when she saw Ian in his true form avoiding his eyes. “What?” asked Ian confused. ⨊ just placed her hand on his chest. Ian felt a warm energy overwhelming him. “⨊?” “The Mark I gave you was never a slave mark but a Mark declaring that your mine,” said ⨊ watching his expression. “I just unlocked it. Ask ℥enji how to use it and what to watch out for,” said ⨊. “Do you still want to be with me now that you can see how I really look?” asked ⨊ in a small voice seeing Ian stare at her.
                  When ⨊ unlocked the Mark Ian saw her appearance change. If she was like a warm sun before, then now she looked like a brilliant star, bright and overwhelming. He always knew the reason she didn't show her true form before. But now that he saw her, he finally understood why she could never show her true form. When ⨊ spoke, he felt a rush of fear and pain and sadness and knew that the feelings he felt belonged to her, that he felt what she felt. “I'll always want you. I've wanted to be with you for a very long time. You don't have to ever worry about me not wanting to be with you, cause that will never happen,” whispered Ian kissing ⨊. “You felt it?” “Yes. That is what you feel, isn't it?” said Ian as a matter of fact.
                 “You won't always feel it. It will be a one-way street. Only I will feel what you feel,” said ⨊ getting flustered. “Can I feel your emotions when we are alone?” asked Ian. “It's ok when we are alone. Only...No wait...” Ian kissed her again preventing her from completing her words. “You already said I could feel your emotions when we are alone. I won't let you take back your words,” whispered Ian.

1