30.6
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                    For the first time ever ⨊ spent the night with Ian, with another being. ⨊ snuggled up to Ian hiding her face. “Are you still shy after….” “Don't say it,” said ⨊ covering Ian's mouth and stopping him from wording it. “I'm not used to being with...” said ⨊ in a small voice trailing off. “Ok. Don't worry. I won't say anything that will make you embarrassed when we are around others. But when we are alone...” whispered Ian trailing off and pulling ⨊ closer to him.
                   Ian could feel ⨊'s fear of spending time with another being while being in this form. “You don't have to be scared,” whispered Ian patting her back and embracing her. “I'm not scared. If you tell anyone...” “I will never tell anyone. This gentle side of yours belongs to me alone. I won't allow anyone to see this side of you, not even ℥enji,” said Ian interrupting ⨊ and getting possessive. His atmosphere becoming dark and violent. “Dolt, no one has ever seen this side of me, even ℥enji. At most I was childish and wept a bit,” said ⨊ in a small voice.
                 “That was then, now you have me,” said Ian in a possessive tone. “And you'll wait for me?” asked ⨊ in a small voice. Ian felt her pain and fear. “If it hurts you that much you don't have to do it,” said Ian forcing ⨊ to look at him. “Don't leave, stay,” he added. “So you won't wait?” asked ⨊ with a sad smile. “I'll always wait for you,” said Ian crushing ⨊ in a tight embrace. “No matter how long I may take to come back?” asked ⨊ snuggling into Ian's embrace as she cried silently. “No matter what I'll wait for you. I'll wait for an eternity for you to return to me. I'll always wait for you to come back to me,” whispered Ian.

1