30.7
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Ian became heartbroken feeling ⨊'s pain and fear. He knew she was crying out of fear and tried to make her feel safe. He felt that ⨊ was just asking him things without listening to his responses. That she was asking him these questions not for an answer but to comfort herself with his words. “My little love let me protect you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. If it hurts you this much don't do it,” said Ian. Even though he didn't know what was going on, he knew that ⨊ didn't want to go through with it.
“Can I stay?” asked ⨊. “You can stay,” “And you'll protect me?” “I'll always protect you no matter what,” “Even from myself?” asked ⨊. “What if I do something stupid that will hurt me, will you stop me?” she added. “I'll protect you even from yourself. Even if I end up becoming the person that you hate, I'll protect you,” said Ian understanding what ⨊ meant. Ian repeated the words and answered her again and again, to convince her, holding her in a protective embrace.
“Please let me stay with you for a bit,” whispered ⨊ after some time. “⨊ you can...” “Please just for a bit, let me be with you,” cried ⨊ interrupting Ian. “I promise I will get a hold of myself soon, so please let me be with you. Even if only for a small amount of time,” said ⨊ panicking and crying in pain and fear. “⨊ you can stay,” “Can I stay with you for a bit, I promise I won't be a burden, I promise I'll behave, so please let me be with you,” cried ⨊. “⨊ calm down. I won't let you leave me,” said Ian distressed. “I don't want to leave you. Please, let me stay with you. I want to stay with you. I don't want to be alone again. I don’t want to lose you. I don't want to return, please...” said ⨊ panicking.

1