30.8
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  “You don't have to return. You can stay with me,” said Ian patting ⨊'s back to calm her down. “Please let me stay with you, please I don't want to leave you,” cried ⨊ in a panic. Ian knew that ⨊ wasn't listening to him at the moment, that she was too scared to be aware of what was going on around her. Ian just held ⨊ as she cried and trembled in his arms, pleading with him again and again.Eventually, she cried herself to sleep, still whimpering in her sleep and mumbling every now and then.
                 For the first time, Ian felt how much ⨊ loved him and how happy she was to be with him, be in his embrace. And becoming happy listening to his over- possessive words. Ian also felt how scared she was of leaving him and losing him. Of never being able to be with him again. It broke his heart to feel the pain she felt, to listen to her crying in pain and fear. It tore him apart not knowing how to help her or comfort her. He finally realized that she had always hidden her emotions, even when she allowed herself to cry or react to pain. That she never allowed herself to really depend on anyone. Not even ℥enji. He finally understood what she meant when she said that he and ℥enji were different. Ian watched ⨊ sleeping, stroking her cheek as she whimpered every now and then. And caressing her back to calm her and comfort her.
                ⨊ woke up to find herself in Ian's arms. “Have you calmed down?” asked Ian. ⨊ was confused as to what happened. “No. Wait, that… I was overreacting...It was nothing... I was just overwhelmed... It was nothing...really,” said ⨊ in a panic once she remembered what had happened. (Can't believe I just did that. Now he will run away from me, thinking that I'm crazy.)

1