30.9
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “I was just...” Ian kissed her stopping her from talking. “Do you think I can't feel what you feel? That I don't know how much pain...” “Like I said it was nothing. I was making a big deal out of nothing,” said ⨊ avoiding Ian's eyes. “Do you know how much it hurt seeing you in pain? Knowing that you won't let me help you, that you won't lean on me. I am your partner after all. Even though I know I cannot help you in your world, it doesn't mean I won't help you and protect you, even from yourself,” said Ian. “Won't you at least talk to me? You don't have to shoulder everything on your own. A partner is there to help you with everything and share your burden and pain. I'M YOUR PARTNER,” stated Ian.
         ⨊ just fell silent feeling Ian's depression, despair and distressing emotions for her. “Don't you even trust...” “Do you really think such...” said ⨊ covering Ian's mouth with her hand. “Then what am I supposed to think? When you won't even share your pain and fear with me,” said Ian interrupting her and getting angry. “A partner is there for you even in bad times. I don’t want to play with you. I want you to share your fear and pain with me. I won't run away if you tell me your pain and fears... if you cry about things and complain to me... if you lean on me and cling to me. Or hold onto me and depend on me. You can always depend on me no matter what. I wish you would depend on me for everything,” said Ian frustrated and angry.
              ⨊ broke free from Ian's embrace. “You don't want to play with me? Did you finally regret being with me? Or did you get fed up with me for whining?” asked ⨊ in a cold voice.

1