30.10
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  “What?” said Ian getting confused. Seeing ⨊ leave his embrace and change back to her other true form. “You said, you're not here to play with me,” said ⨊. Ian froze when he realized what he had said out of anger and frustration. He was never angry or frustrated with her. But with his own helplessness and ended up saying what he thought about himself to her. “I didn't...” said Ian feeling her pain. “Didn't what?” asked ⨊ getting upset and interrupting Ian. “Didn't mean it. You said I didn't trust you. Did you know you were the first being to come here? Even ℥enji has never been here. Or did you regret sleeping with me? Did you finally realize that you would have to put up with my that form?” she added becoming overwhelmed with the pain and fear.
“⨊ that is...” “Don't worry. You never have to play with me ever again. Or be with a childish, immature and wimpy being like me anymore,” said ⨊ interrupting Ian. “⨊...” “LEAVE,” said ⨊ sending Ian back to Ormeadow Realm and staying behind.
“I knew I should have hidden myself better. I should never have told him how I truly felt,” mumbled ⨊ to herself. Crying in the dark empty space alone. Getting consumed by her pain and fear. Allowing it to destroy the last ounce of her true self. Her rationality. During her stay in Ormeadow, she struggled to stay rational. To not let the hidden emotions overwhelm her. And yet a simple sentence said out of frustration from Ian destroyed her. ⨊ knew that Ian didn't mean it that way, but those words hurt her even if he just said it out of anger. But she also knew that a small part of him was frustrated with just being her partner to play with, that he wasn't happy with her labeling him that way in her life. She didn't care or even try to hold on anymore. She allowed herself to be shredded by her emotions.

1