31.1
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Back in Ormeadow Realm Ian sat in a daze. Before he could explain himself, he was sent back. He never intended those words that way, he was very happy being her partner, that she spent time with him and was with him. He finally became her partner, that she acknowledged. Yet he got frustrated with his helplessness. And overwhelmed with the emotions he felt from her, that he stated what he thought about himself. Looking back, he understood how hurtful those words he said were. How it would hurt her when she had just acknowledged him and slept with him. She even begged him to let her stay with him, yet he said such words to her.
                Even if he got the chance to explain himself to her, she would always remember what he said at the back of her mind. The only thought going through his mind was the pain and fear she felt. About how hurt and upset she was when he said those words. And how much pain she was in when she told him to leave. Ian understood why ⨊ felt that way, after being afraid of him leaving her, of him parting from her, he said he didn't want to be her play with her. He knew that ⨊ probably assumed that he hated his role and wanted more. Which was true but what he hated was not his role given by her, but his own helplessness. And the fact that she thought, she couldn't depend on him.
                 Ian knew he was insane to say she didn't trust him. Taking him there was very significant for him let alone her. The fact that he was the first being to ever enter the place she called home was a very big deal. And yet after she had made such a grand gesture of trust in him, he said that she didn't trust him.

1