31.2
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                The moment Ian got back, was the moment he got cut off from her. He could no longer feel her or her emotions. Ian felt as though he had lost himself, his way. Even though he felt her emotions for only a small amount of time, it became his everything. Ian knew he should contact ℥enji and inform him about ⨊. Even if he himself couldn't help her at least there was ℥enji, ௹enji and the others who could. He now knew the difference between him and them and realized how much he meant to her and what his presence meant to her. “What happened?” asked ℥enji walking in with the others. “We lost the connection with ⨊,” he added seeing Ian's depressed atmosphere.
                   ⧚Stop her. ⨊'s doing something she doesn't want to. It's as if events are forcing her to take such drastic action.⧚ ⧚Where is she?⧚ asked ℥enji. ⧚Don't know. A place similar to where I woke up but this one had a house in it.⧚ ⧚⨊.⧚ called out ℥enji. ⧚⨊? Where are you? Answer me.⧚ said ℥enji. “Search for...” ⧚Are you back?⧚ came ⨊'s voice interrupting ℥enji. ⧚What's wrong? Where are you? I'm coming to get you now. ⧚said ℥enji with a worried expression. The other became worried seeing Ian and ℥enji's behavior. Ian could guess why ℥enji had such an expression. ⧚Are you at the house?⧚ asked ⨊ in a broken and ruff voice, ignoring ℥enji's questions. ⧚Yes, I'm back at the residence.⧚ answered ℥enji becoming distressed.
                  ⧚Teach Ian about the Mark.⧚ ⧚Are you going to return?⧚ ⧚If I don't return in a week then I won't return.⧚ said ⨊ cutting off the connection the Mark gave him, ௹enji and Ian with her. ⧚What happened?⧚ asked ௹enji. The others also wanted to ask but were afraid seeing ℥enji's atmosphere. ⧚⨊ told us to teach Ian about the Mark.⧚ said ℥enji.

1