31.3
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              “I need to talk to Ian, leave,” said ℥enji. The others wanted to ask about ⨊ but left as they were told. “What happened with...” “Let's teach him about the Mark first. We can talk about that later,” said ℥enji interrupting ௹enji when the others left. ℥enji and ௹enji told Ian how to show the Mark and hide it. And all the dangers about having the Mark and how to keep himself safe. They also told Ian all the abilities the Mark gave him. Ian listened to them only cause he knew ⨊ wanted him to know about the Mark.
                 “What happened? I know it's between you two, but at least tell me the gist of what happened,” asked ℥enji once he and ௹enji taught Ian about the Mark. “Maybe we can help you or explain or talk to her,” he added. “I said something hurtful out of anger and frustration,” said Ian. “Have you tried explaining this to her?” asked ℥enji. “⨊ won't let me explain things, won't talk to me,” said Ian. “Even if I explained things, it won't change the fact that I said those things to her,” he added.
                  “There's more to it, isn't there?” asked ௹enji getting angry. “It's between us,” said Ian. “Ian maybe we can explain things to her,” said ℥enji. “Or explain things to you,” said ௹enji. “I understand why she reacted that way. It was my fault,” said Ian with his atmosphere becoming dark and violent. “What did you say?” asked ℥enji. “I told ⨊ that I didn't want to play with her and questioned her trust in me,” said Ian. “I just wanted her to lean on me and depend on me. I don't want her to suffer. I just wanted her to talk to me, to not hide from me,” said Ian.

1