31.4
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  “You think that she just sees you as a being to play with?” asked ℥enji. “No, I was frustrated at myself for not being able to help her and told her what I thought about myself. I wanted to be useful to her,” said Ian. “You think its insignificant just spending time with her?” asked ℥enji. “No,” said Ian. “But it seems like you don't know or understand how things are for her,” said ௹enji. “Did you know that ⨊ had always been alone and never had anyone to spend time with or talk to? Even though I was with her after I met her, I am different from you. I and ௹enji are her work comrades, even though we will always be there for her and with her. We can never truly be there for her or with her like you can. ⨊ saw you as her partner. If you don't understand the significance of that then it means you don't understand her,” said ℥enji.
                   “The fact that you questioned her trust in you even though you knew she gave you the Mark shows that you don't understand her. Even if you said it out of anger or frustration there are somethings you should never say no matter what, especially to her. You know she doesn't understand how emotions or feelings work, that this is all new to her. On top of that, you are supposed to be her partner,” said ℥enji. “Why would she lean on you if you’re going says such things? How can she tell you anything if you're going to react that way? How can she depend on you if you can't even control yourself or your emotions?” he added getting angry. “You wanted more out of the relationship, yet you couldn't even handle such a little thing,” said ௹enji leaving with ℥enji.

1