31.5
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            ℥enji had told Ian and the other that if ⨊ doesn't come back in a weeks time, then she won't return. Since the others didn't know what had happened between Ian and ⨊ they didn't think much of the fact that ⨊ was away at the moment. Ian knew what ℥enji and ௹enji had said was true. If he couldn't handle feeling the pain and fear ⨊ was in then how could he help her or support her, how could she lean on him and depend on him if he was so unstable. Ian realized that the reason why ⨊ never made him do anything complex or told him anything was cause he still wasn't used to her world and would only cause her dilemmas and hurt himself. Ian had thought that he could handle anything, that he could be the partner ⨊ depended on and leaned on, that she could tell him anything and everything and that he would be able to help her or be there for her.
Ian spent the week depressed, his atmosphere getting darker and more violent as days went by. The others didn't dare get close to Ian since he seemed like he would kill them if they went near him. “You know we all made mistakes and said things we regret to ⨊. The only difference is that our role in her life is different from you. Cause you're her partner that she acknowledged, your words and behavior would impact and affect her more than anything we ever did to her. Its cause you mean so much to her that your words hurt her more,” said ℥enji. “I didn't think you were that weak that you would be spiraling in self-blame instead of thinking of ways to fix things between you two or thinking of ways to explain yourself. Or thinking of ways to apologize to her,” he added getting angry with Ian's behavior.

1